25 minutes ago, kliston100394 said:

Did they say if they sent out all early acceptances from the 11/16 interview? I interviewed then and have not heard back

They didn't say anything about that only that they're rolling admissions, still working on making decisions, and can't provide any updates. Also this is Stephen from the same interview, hope you're doing well and get good news!

Edited by PuddinXD

On 12/4/2019 at 9:44 PM, PuddinXD said:

They didn't say anything about that only that they're rolling admissions, still working on making decisions, and can't provide any updates. Also this is Stephen from the same interview, hope you're doing well and get good news!

Fingers crossed for everyone! I was at the 11/16 interview too and haven’t heard back yet. By any chance could you tell me who you emailed? I emailed someone (who may not have been the right person) on Tuesday and still haven’t gotten any kind of response From them.  Hence why I think I reached out to the wrong person haha Thanks! 

1 hour ago, MKJoy said:

Fingers crossed for everyone! I was at the 11/16 interview too and haven’t heard back yet. By any chance could you tell me who you emailed? I emailed someone (who may not have been the right person) on Tuesday and still haven’t gotten any kind of response From them.  Hence why I think I reached out to the wrong person haha Thanks! 

I emailed Professor Piperidis as she is the one who emailed me about coming to the interview. Hope this helps, although I believe we're all in the same boat right now of just waiting!

1 hour ago, MKJoy said:

I emailed Professor Piperidis

3 hours ago, KhloeRose said:

I got the same email a month ago. I think they send the same email to everyone who didn’t get accepted 

I don’t think that is necessarily an email that we didn’t get accepted. I believe it to be a waitlist. It specifically says in the email that consideration is ongoing and that it does not mean we were declined

1 minute ago, RadCT3473 said:

I don’t think that is necessarily an email that we didn’t get accepted. I believe it to be a waitlist. It specifically says in the email that consideration is ongoing and that it does not mean we were declined

Sorry, what meant was that those who did not get accepted during the early admission got this  email. 

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all! Just received an acceptance email today. So excited to join this amazing cohort! Best of luck to everyone still waiting.

That’s so awesome!!! Congrats to you with this best news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys I emailed Professor Piperidis and she replied saying "Currently our class if full at 54 students. We will consider your application going forward as there is a chance that accepted students could still drop us before the class begins in May 2020." So as of right now the class is completely full.

Hi guys I emailed Professor Piperidis and she replied saying "Currently our class if full at 54 students. We will consider your application going forward as there is a chance that accepted students could still drop us before the class begins in May 2020." So as of right now the class is completely full.

Thank you for the update, [emoji53]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 5:03 PM, ls7421 said:

Hi everyone, I’m a current student and absolutely love Quinnipiac. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about the program via message. Good luck to you all, I know the process is tough, but it so worth it!

Hello!

I've recently been accepted off the waitlist at MGH and Quinnipiac on the same day! I would love some input on the difficulty of the didactic year at Quinnipiac!? I'm seriously considering MGH because they have a reverse classroom style of learning and team based learning so there are a lot checks and balances making sure you dont get behind on the work. I know my faults as a student and I am worried about the difficulty at QU during the didactic year. Any insight you could give me would be great!? Is the coursework manageable? is it common for sutdents to fail out? how much of a community is there to work together and help each other stay on track?

Thanks!

2 hours ago, jtor12 said:

Hello!

I've recently been accepted off the waitlist at MGH and Quinnipiac on the same day! I would love some input on the difficulty of the didactic year at Quinnipiac!? I'm seriously considering MGH because they have a reverse classroom style of learning and team based learning so there are a lot checks and balances making sure you dont get behind on the work. I know my faults as a student and I am worried about the difficulty at QU during the didactic year. Any insight you could give me would be great!? Is the coursework manageable? is it common for sutdents to fail out? how much of a community is there to work together and help each other stay on track?

Thanks!

Hey! Are you from Boston? I know you didn't ask me the question directly but I was also accepted off the waitlist at MGH and decided to go with Quinnipiac ! 

• Like 1