47 minutes ago, AnaDilsia said:

If 11/16th is the last and I haven't heard from them. Should I assume that I am out of the game? I haven't heard anything from the school. Feeling a bit down 

I'm feeling the same. I'm trying to stay positive and hope I'll hear for the 11/16 session. Best of luck!

Edited by Alejandra

8 hours ago, LizTavares said:

Received an Early Notification Acceptance Email around 2pm(EST) today 😍 So excited to be joining the Class of 2022! Congrats to all those who have made it so far, and good luck to anyone waiting to hear back! 

(Interviewed 10/18 for reference).

Congrats! I was accepted from the 10/18 session also 😁

• Like 3

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you that got accepted from the 10/18 interview gave your deposit? I clicked on the link from the acceptance email but it asks for the QU ID. I haven't received the information packet in the mail yet. Did you guys already receive the info packet or submit the form without the QU ID? Thanks 😁

12 hours ago, rfo1234 said:

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you that got accepted from the 10/18 interview gave your deposit? I clicked on the link from the acceptance email but it asks for the QU ID. I haven't received the information packet in the mail yet. Did you guys already receive the info packet or submit the form without the QU ID? Thanks 😁

Nope I haven’t paid the deposit either, still waiting on that packet too. Good thing we still got plenty of time.

On 11/1/2019 at 10:54 PM, juliagulia07 said:

I just got invited to interview on 11/16! I'm also down to split housing with other women, I haven't booked anything yet.

I am also interviewing on 11/16. Where will you be coming from? I’m flying in from CA and I’m down to split housing too.