13 hours ago, cjc1030 said:

Congrats!!!! I’m so jealous. I wonder if anyone else has heard back yet from our interviews. Absolutely wonderful program! Good luck to you. 

Thanks a lot. I know the waiting is a killer but I know you’ll hear from them soon. Good luck. Can’t wait to hear your good news. 

I just got a call yesterday offering a spot for an interview 9/28/19! it's a short notice but I'm so excited regardless. For those, who have interviewed before, what style are they adapting? Is it MMI, or a typical interview? 

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, MOOKH said:

I just got a call yesterday offering a spot for an interview 9/28/19! it's a short notice but I'm so excited regardless. For those, who have interviewed before, what style are they adapting? Is it MMI, or a typical interview? 

Thank you! 

It’s not MMI but a typical one-on-one interview style, two sections with 2 or 3 faculty members per section. It’s a very relaxed and they do everything to make you feel relax and less tense. I will encourage you to go for the informal meet-and-great, it’s very resourceful. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can be of a further assistance. I wish you the best of luck. 

1 hour ago, denkuf said:

It’s not MMI but a typical one-on-one interview style, two sections with 2 or 3 faculty members per section. It’s a very relaxed and they do everything to make you feel relax and less tense. I will encourage you to go for the informal meet-and-great, it’s very resourceful. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can be of a further assistance. I wish you the best of luck. 

That makes me feel a bit less anxious 🙏. This is helpful, I will try my best to attend the meet and greet as I will be flying from Chicago that same day. Thank you so much for your advice!!! 

On 9/21/2019 at 1:43 PM, denkuf said:

Thank you for this tip, it is super helpful! Can't wait for my interview 10/18, so excited to meet some of you!! 

Best of luck everyone 🙂