1 hour ago, cjc1030 said:

Congrats!! Do they let you know if you’re rejected or not?

Thank you! I don’t know about the rejection notifications. During the interview day the director mentioned something about being notified up to 3 months from now. Not sure if that applies to both acceptances and rejections? Sorry, wish I had more information! Good luck!

2 hours ago, ameliamay said:

I received my official acceptance last Thursday & accepted!!!! I was a part of the interview group on 9/28. I can't wait to be a part of this class!!! Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!!! 

Congrats! How was the interview format? Were there more traditional questions. MMI, etc? Thanks! 

9 minutes ago, admatos said:

For those verified around 9/4, have you heard anything... either a rejection or interview? All I see on this forum are applicants who applied very early in the game. I was wondering if any of the later applicants had any feedback for me! Thanks 😁

I applied mid July and I haven't heard anything. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/12/2019 at 12:52 PM, Mich138 said:

Hi! For those who have already interviewed and came from out of state, did you uber or opt for a rental car? If you did uber, were there ubers readily available in the area? 

I rented a car just for convenience, but it depends on your preference though. If you can get Uber to be there as early as you want, I don’t think it’s a bad idea. 

On 9/21/2019 at 1:43 PM, denkuf said:

It’s not MMI but a typical one-on-one interview style, two sections with 2 or 3 faculty members per section. It’s a very relaxed and they do everything to make you feel relax and less tense. I will encourage you to go for the informal meet-and-great, it’s very resourceful. I hope this is helpful. Let me know if I can be of a further assistance. I wish you the best of luck. 

Someone has said that there is a writing sample. Did you have a writing sample?

On 10/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, ameliamay said:

It was two interviews that were either 1v1 or 2v1 and then one group interview and a writing sample, they definitely try to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible while you are there!!! 

Hi,  congrats! Do you mind elaborating on what this writing sample is exactly? 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:08 PM, ameliamay said:

It was two interviews that were either 1v1 or 2v1 and then one group interview and a writing sample, they definitely try to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible while you are there!!!