2019-2020 Cycle

On 5/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, Kpillard said:

I'll be submitting mine this weekend! I was wondering if CU waits to review applications until they receive the CASPer test or is it just CASPA and the supplemental?

That is a really good question! Let me know if you find anything out

8 minutes ago, Siyana said:

Good afternoon, 

Do you mind sharing stats? Good luck to everyone applying. 

Sure Siyana, 

Undergrad school: University of Georgia, BSA Biological Sciences

GPA: 3.94 (I'm waiting for CASPA to calculate my science GPA) 

PCE hours: ~1700 as a home health aid and CMA at an OBGYN clinic

GRE: 319

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 1:00 PM, Kpillard said:

I'll be submitting mine this weekend! I was wondering if CU waits to review applications until they receive the CASPer test or is it just CASPA and the supplemental?

It says this in the supplemental application: 

Your application will not be processed until all required items are received, which includes your supplemental application, supplemental fee, verified CASPA application, and your CASPer scores. You do not need to wait for your CASPA application or CASPer scores to submit your supplemental application.

3 hours ago, junebug said:

It says this in the supplemental application: 

Your application will not be processed until all required items are received, which includes your supplemental application, supplemental fee, verified CASPA application, and your CASPer scores. You do not need to wait for your CASPA application or CASPer scores to submit your supplemental application.

Thank you! That’s great to know. Just submitted my application tonight!

Edited by Kpillard
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sman33 said:

On June 2nd I took the CASPer test and sent the results to ten schools, including CU. All of these schools, except CU, have said that they have received my results. Is anyone else experiencing this?

I also took the CASPer on 6/2 but I received confirmation from CU that my application was complete on 6/18. Are you positive you sent it to Colorado Boulder? Sounds like a silly question but I accidentally selected Colorado Mesa when I first entered my schools. I hope everything works out!

Edited by jc0863

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, iamplanetjanet said:

I just received an interview invite this morning for September! I'm super excited as this is my first invite this cycle!! Good luck everyone!!

Congratulations!! Would you mind sharing your stats and when you applied?

17 minutes ago, pa5991 said:

I also got an interview invite this morning! I’ll be flying in 9/9 for the 9/10 interview! Let me know if anyone wants to meet up! I’m super excited. First interview this cycle as well after I got two rejections. 

That's awesome!! Congratulations!! If you don't mind, would you be able to share your stats and when you applied?

Guest thePAway
29 minutes ago, iamplanetjanet said:

I just received an interview invite this morning for September! I'm super excited as this is my first invite this cycle!! Good luck everyone!!

19 minutes ago, pa5991 said:

I also got an interview invite this morning! I’ll be flying in 9/9 for the 9/10 interview! Let me know if anyone wants to meet up! I’m super excited. First interview this cycle as well after I got two rejections. 

I will be interviewing 9/10 as well, very excited! Depending when I fly in the day before I would love to meet up! I think I was verified 5/30 for those curious