2019-2020 Cycle

Hey everyone! Second year student here. I am writing to promote our newly formed student housing option for interviewees. We all know that applying to PA school is expensive. As such, our class wanted to create a program to help offset, albeit slightly, the financial burden of applying. By staying with a current student, you get a free place to stay plus you will have a great opportunity to learn about life as a CHAPA student. More information and the link to the google doc can be found on the interview form that Kay Denler sends out with interview invites. Congratulations to those of you who have received interviews! And congratulations to everyone for the courage and resolve to apply to PA school! Please let me know if you have any questions about this program.

-Colin Jenks, PA-S2

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just got an invitation for an interview next week on 9/20, let me know if you will be interviewing as well, and any feedback from those who already interviewed would be greatly appreciated!!! Can you share how the interview day looks like, the only info I received so far that it’s from 8am till 3pm, i am super excited but also stressed because of such a short notice 😬