2019-2020 Application Cycle

10 minutes ago, Alexisnecole01 said:

Omg huge congrats! I have an interview with them on September 4th and I’m so excited! Do any of you mind sharing your experience with the interviews? Was the group interview more of a discussion between the applicants or one-on-one questions directly at each applicant? 

Yeah so my interview was one group activity and then two one-on-ones. They weren't bad at all. Just typical questions you would expect in a PA interview. I know this is becoming a cliche but just do your best to be yourself! The faculty are amazing and just want to find the best fit for their program! Good luck!

• Like 1

Congrats to all who have been accepted so far! I am still patiently (maybe not so patiently) waiting to hear about an interview for this cycle. I was interviewed and waitlisted last cycle with Hardin Simmons.The interview included two individual interviews, and a group interview. Everyone will interview with the director, and then the other interviewer is one of the staff members. In the group interview, at least for my group (I know others were different), we were asked to discuss a topic that was given to us and make a unanimous decision based on that. Overall it was a great interview experience! Hopefully we hear soon about upcoming interview dates, I got the "We have everything we need" email on 6/27.

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2019 at 10:52 AM, mmalone020 said:

Anyone have any hotel suggestions? And is the physical address of the PA Program 2200 Hickory St?

2200 Hickory, Abilene, TX, 79698

2200 Hickory, Abilene, TX, 79698

I stayed at the Holiday Inn North Campus and it was a pretty straight shot, only like 5 min away? Nice rooms as well! Good luck! 🙂

6 hours ago, Alexisnecole01 said:

Hey, applicants! Did anyone attending the interview tomorrow (9/4) receive an email of the schedule for tomorrow??? I haven’t received one yet. I am so excited to meet everyone! 

I did! Received an email with some info and a tentative schedule on 08/28

15 minutes ago, Alexisnecole01 said:

I interviewed yesterday on 9/4 and I am so excited to say that I got offered a seat for the 2020-2022 class! I am shaking writing this because I am so excited! I can’t wait to meet everyone that has been admitted and good luck to everyone interviewing 9/18! 

same here!!!! i’m crying & shaking from excitement!! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cgib20 said:

I interviewed yesterday (9/4) and received a seat for the 2020-2022 class today (9/5)!!! So excited!!!!!! Good luck to everyone else!

Yay! Congrats! I can’t wait to start the class next year. It’s going to be an amazing cohort because everyone that interviewed yesterday was amazing. What is your name??? Trying to remember everyone from yesterday lol

4 minutes ago, Cgib20 said:

I'm from Texas!

14 hours ago, Alexisnecole01 said:

I am from Texas! 

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if anyone from out-of-state heard anything yet. I'm from California and I haven't heard anything. I'm not sure of the process if they give Texas residents priority first and then contact those out-of-state. Have they sent any rejections? I'm so anxious waiting lol

5 hours ago, tstotah said:

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if anyone from out-of-state heard anything yet. I'm from California and I haven't heard anything. I'm not sure of the process if they give Texas residents priority first and then contact those out-of-state. Have they sent any rejections? I'm so anxious waiting lol

There is no preference for Texas residents, according to their FAQ.

• Like 1