2019-2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, ams9116 said:

I was accepted on January 21st. After accepting and paying the deposit did anyone hear anything else from them ? I haven’t heard anything since they sent me my email and login information. Just wanting to make sure that’s normal ??

I haven’t gotten anything else either! I got my acceptance back in November, I’m guessing they probably won’t send out anything until the class is more solidified. The current students might post more on the Class of 2022 Facebook page if you want to check that out! I believe the link is in this thread somewhere. Congrats!

1 hour ago, jc512 said:

I haven’t gotten anything else either! I got my acceptance back in November, I’m guessing they probably won’t send out anything until the class is more solidified. The current students might post more on the Class of 2022 Facebook page if you want to check that out! I believe the link is in this thread somewhere. Congrats!

Okay thank you ! I will check out that Facebook page. Congrats to you too ! 🙂 

4 hours ago, ams9116 said:

I was accepted on January 21st. After accepting and paying the deposit did anyone hear anything else from them ? I haven’t heard anything since they sent me my email and login information. Just wanting to make sure that’s normal ??

I got this after paying my deposit:

“The next steps will come from PA Butler some time later (probably mid-late spring) as she gets the information ready.”

So we just gotta be patient!

23 minutes ago, baylor2018 said:

I got this after paying my deposit:

“The next steps will come from PA Butler some time later (probably mid-late spring) as she gets the information ready.”

So we just gotta be patient!

Oh ok. I haven’t even received that yet. So I was just wondering. I wanted to make sure I did everything correctly since I haven’t heard anything else. Thanks though ! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!  I have a question for those of you who have interviewed: What characteristics of the program and school stand out for you?  I'm doing a Skype interview for a spot on the waitlist, and I'd like to hear what people have to say.  I've reviewed the website, but I'm wondering what you can share that's not on the web.  Thanks!

5 hours ago, PACmepls said:

I got waitlisted and have yet to receive a ranking. Is this the same for everybody else? I’m just dying to get my ranking and it appears they’re still trying to find people to fill the waitlist. /:

I found out on 2/22 last year my waitlist rank, but they weren’t still finding people to fill the waitlist. Maybe they just need a couple more, don’t worry! I moved from #27 in February to #14 eventually. Wasn’t hardly any movement after April though, just FYI. 

10 hours ago, sunrise230 said:

Hi!  I have a question for those of you who have interviewed: What characteristics of the program and school stand out for you?  I'm doing a Skype interview for a spot on the waitlist, and I'd like to hear what people have to say.  I've reviewed the website, but I'm wondering what you can share that's not on the web.  Thanks!

Hey, lovely! I interviewed with them and was selected for a seat and they just really want to get to know you. So just be yourself and very authentic. What I did was, I went to the website and really just picked things that I personally found separated them from other programs and aspects of the program that spoke to me. Even if it was something little. I think they like you speaking about the not-so-popular ones, because it shows that you really did your research. Hope this helps, but if you have more questions feel free to message me and I’ll help how I can without giving away too much info! Lol. Good luck and just be YOU! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...