2019-2020 Application Cycle

5 hours ago, Alexisnecole01 said:

Hey, y’all! To any of you that have gotten accepted (HUGE congrats to all by the way), after you paid your deposit did they send you an email confirmation to your HSU email that your seat was secure?? I paid, but didn’t get a confirmation email and I just want to confirm that I’m good to go! 

I paid my deposit on the 13th & the only confirmation I received was a payment confirmation email to my regular email. I haven’t received any emails on my HSU email yet. I assume that’s good enough? 

1 hour ago, brittany4484 said:

I haven’t gotten an email about the deposits yet. Is this normal? 

I got my log in info 2 days after my interview (day after acceptance). You should be getting it soon, I would think. That being said, I emailed Kristen a question on Wednesday & she hasn’t responded yet (which is unlike her), so I think they may just be very busy at the moment!

8 hours ago, niquemack said:

For those of you offered interviews and/or accepted, did you take the CASPer? I’m just curious to see if that had any positives of taking it or not taking it! Congratulations too! 

Hey! I did the CASPer! If you haven’t, I would take it and send it to the school (if it can be completed after the verification deadline). It may help you! 

On 9/21/2019 at 2:19 AM, niquemack said:

For those of you offered interviews and/or accepted, did you take the CASPer? I’m just curious to see if that had any positives of taking it or not taking it! Congratulations too! 

I took it, but I was offered an interview before I was scheduled to take it. I took it on the very last day I could, which was ~2 weeks before my interview. They got my scores the 2 days before my interview. So I can’t really say if it holds much weight