2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2019 at 9:08 AM, Leah37 said:

Yes, the supplemental was very odd. I added parents then two coworkers. Seemed weird, but it is what they asked for so I went with it. 

Submitted 5/15, CASPA verified 5/17. Best of luck to everyone!!

Just received an email that my application is under review and I should hear from them in the next two weeks.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 5:32 PM, Kareena94 said:

Hi! I'm applying this cycle and plan to submit by monday. Anyone else a reapplicant and locked out of their supplemental app account?

This happened to me too! You need to call Nikki Sawyer and have her unlock you! I already submitted my application about 3 weeks ago, but I sent her an email about something and I got an automatic response saying that she’s out of town until Monday, June 3rd! Give her a call then, and she will be able to reset your account for you! 

On 5/31/2019 at 6:42 PM, Pagirl4023 said:

This happened to me too! You need to call Nikki Sawyer and have her unlock you! I already submitted my application about 3 weeks ago, but I sent her an email about something and I got an automatic response saying that she’s out of town until Monday, June 3rd! Give her a call then, and she will be able to reset your account for you! 

Thanks! got an email back from her to unlock my account and have everything submitted now 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2019 at 9:06 PM, rach6195 said:

Hi! Wondering if anyone is concerned with their probation status? I know their next accreditation visit is supposed to be September 2020. I'm just concerned about potentially attending the school and then they lose their accreditation status.

Hi! Don’t worry. If you attend their program and they lose their accreditation after you start, you still are entitled to sit for the PANCE. As long as you pass, you will still become a board certified PA, despite the school losing their accreditation. If however, the school loses their accreditation before you start and you decide to attend the program anyways, then you will not be allowed to sit for the PANCE. Rest assured though. Most of the time schools are put on probation for simple paper work errors like forgetting to send in documentation of reports and so forth. It’s never really anything too serious. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Lifeline10 said:

Keiser just drained all my money making me pay my CASPA application fee, online supplemental fee, AND a background check. Lol. Are they the only PA program that operates like this? Good grief!😅😫

Agreed lol. I don't think many other schools require a background check before a interview / seat is offered. 

Thank you all! I'll be sure to report back on how it goes!

2 hours ago, prePA92 said:

oh my gosh congrats! when did you submit! did they let you know via email?

Nikki emailed me around 4pm yesterday for invite. I submitted the supplemental app 6/5 and CASPA 6/6. CASPA was verified 6/10. App was placed on hold on 6/17 till I could get a evaluation from the PA I shadowed. My app was taken off hold 6/24 and interview was sent 6/25! 🙂

• Upvote 1