2019 - 2020 Application Cycle

When you called to confirm your interview did they call you back? I’ve now left two voicemails since Friday to confirm a date and have yet to hear anything acknowledging that I have confirmed for one of the two dates given. It’s now at the 72 hour mark as well so I want to make sure it’s confirmed before they rescind my offer. When I call no one answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you called to confirm your interview did they call you back? I’ve now left two voicemails since Friday to confirm a date and have yet to hear anything acknowledging that I have confirmed for one of the two dates given. It’s now at the 72 hour mark as well so I want to make sure it’s confirmed before they rescind my offer. When I call no one answers.

Nikki did call me back. Are you sure the number you had was correct? I ask because the number extension I was given in the email was missing a number so I ended up calling the front desk and asking for her that way. I left a voicemail and she called me pretty quickly after that

Nikki did call me back. Are you sure the number you had was correct? I ask because the number extension I was given in the email was missing a number so I ended up calling the front desk and asking for her that way. I left a voicemail and she called me pretty quickly after that

Yes I went back to previous email exchanges to confirm the extension because I noticed the same thing on the invitation email. I don’t want to be obnoxious with all of my phone calls, but 2 voicemails on Friday, called twice on Saturday and once more today. No answer. I will try again later. Thank you for your quick reply!

On 8/28/2019 at 4:41 PM, prePA92 said:

Hey guys, just posting an update!

I was accepted via email Monday, and I could not be more excited  

There’s a Facebook group already, search: Keiser PA Program c/o 2021!

Looking forward to meeting y’all! 

Hi! 

I was also accepted! Is the FB group invite only? I can’t seem to find it. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gee123 said:

Also just received an interview invite for 9am on October 9th! Does anyone have any idea if the interview is MMI style, group interview, one on one, etc? Thank you in advance 🙂

Honestly, the interview was by far my most favorite one that I’ve had out of all the schools I’ve interviewed at. They do their very best to make you feel at ease and relaxed. Be confident and yourself. You’ll do great. 

On 10/3/2019 at 6:05 AM, Pagirl4023 said:

Honestly, the interview was by far my most favorite one that I’ve had out of all the schools I’ve interviewed at. They do their very best to make you feel at ease and relaxed. Be confident and yourself. You’ll do great. 

Thank you for the advice 🙂

22 hours ago, BecomingPAs said:

Very nervous to hear back from my interview as I feel it could have went better. Did anyone who was accepted feel like their panel interview wasn’t great?

Sorry to hear that! I really enjoyed the people who I interviewed with. I really felt as if they were just getting to know me better, and wanted to make sure I was a good fit for the program. I’m sure you did just fine! Deep breaths!