Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

3 minutes ago, Britt069 said:

Me too! I saw it only showed 2 seats open for the first date. Does that mean the others are full?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t think they would list the others if they were full. Maybe it is just to say if you are thinking about the Oct one to be quick about emailing back with that preference 

I wouldn’t think they would list the others if they were full. Maybe it is just to say if you are thinking about the Oct one to be quick about emailing back with that preference 

Okay. Hope that’s the case! Thanks for replying. I’ve never had a school do this before. I’ve always been given dates.

1 minute ago, EmergencyPA said:

I was just wondering the same thing! I really joe that’s the case. It just doesn’t make sense to send out so many invitations if you only have 2 spots left. I’m still anxiously waiting for my confirmation.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Britt069 said:

No, and I sent mine in 50m after I got it. I’m on California time so it said 10am for me lol Yourself?

Not yet. I received mine at 12:04 EST and replied back at 12:14 with my preferences. I feel like if they are sending more invites out later this week then there are probably still a plenty of slots left and we should get our preference hopefully, I think they want to stress the urgency of securing a spot since it’s first come first serve rather than waiting a week to reply. 

Not yet. I received mine at 12:04 EST and replied back at 12:14 with my preferences. I feel like if they are sending more invites out later this week then there are probably still a plenty of slots left and we should get our preference hopefully, I think they want to stress the urgency of securing a spot since it’s first come first serve rather than waiting a week to reply. 

So you think they’re sending them out Day by day?

4 minutes ago, Britt069 said:

So you think they’re sending them out Day by day?

Yes. That’s what they’ve been doing since last Thursday since they sent out invites Thursday, Saturday and today, so I’m betting they will continue to do that until all the interview spots are filled. Someone commented earlier today I believe saying they are sending more out this week. I hope those who haven’t heard yet hear soon. They are probably busy dealing with all the influxes of emails and getting them sorted out.

Yes. That’s what they’ve been doing since last Thursday since they sent out invites Thursday, Saturday and today, so I’m betting they will continue to do that until all the interview spots are filled. Someone commented earlier today I believe saying they are sending more out this week. I hope those who haven’t heard yet hear soon. They are probably busy dealing with all the influxes of emails and getting them sorted out.

Oh, didn’t know that. Does anyone know the stats of how applicants received and offered interviews?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Britt069 said:

Oh, didn’t know that. Does anyone know the stats of how applicants received and offered interviews?

My guess is they sent it to their top picks on Thursday (probably based on gpa, healthcare hours, and application strength) and then their next favorites on Saturday and will continue to do so until all the slots are filled. I received the email yesterday and for an interview invite today. And yes it said they’d be sending interview invites this week and assign dates on a first come first basis.