Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

26 minutes ago, rochec said:

I wonder if we got booted in a previous stage and they just didn’t tell us? It seems like in prior years they emailed when you advanced through the different tiers of the admission. I’m so anxious right now, I just want to know what is going on. 

To be honest I think we got booted but they haven't started sending the rejections letters yet. I wish and I hope I am lying 

2 minutes ago, AnaDilsia said:

I called the program with the same question because I did not received the email from yesterday and I  just want to know!  They said they will be sending the rest tomorrow.  

Did they say anything about receiving the email being indicative of receiving an interview invite? 

He said that they are sending emails in batches to make it more manageable. Then, he said that the other batch is going to be sent out tomorrow and to keep checking my email ( don't need more reinforcement lol ). I am assuming that once they have enough people interviewing, they will be start sending the rejection letters. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Speaking as someone who went through the process last year, don't get caught up in who received what email where and when. If you meet the basic requirements, you'll receive an email giving you the chance to set up an interview. Everyone who applied gets assigned a tier. The ones who are highly recommended receive the email first, and it trickles down from there. I was in the 3rd tier last year. I received a blanket email that was on a first come, first serve basis. Those who pay the secondary application fee and complete the secondary application at that point are placed in the order they're received. If you don't meet the criteria, they will let you know. Keep your heads up! You've made it this far, you have something to offer!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 4