Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

3 hours ago, sydcorn said:

I was verified July 15 and received a confirmation from Sullivan yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay thanks! I was assuming they wouldn’t be doing much until after the August 1 deadline, but I was starting to wonder if I should start emailing 😅

Good luck to everyone!

What did your confirmation email say? I’ve recieved an email a while ago, but I wasn’t sure what to think of it, whether it was a confirmation email or not. 

This is the email I received

“Thank you for applying to the Physician Assistant program at Sullivan University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Your application has been verified in CASPA and is now under review. Interview offers will start going out in early September. If invited to interview, you will receive a direct link to complete our supplemental application.”

• 2 weeks later...

"Happy Wednesday! I wanted to let you know to be checking your email regularly this week, as interview invitations will start going out on Thursday (9/12) morning. The email you receive will have clear instructions on what to do in order to schedule an interview if you are selected. If at anytime you would no longer like to be considered for an interview or a seat with us, please email me letting me know you wish to withdrawal your application. "

I wish everyone the best!

4 minutes ago, PApplicant19 said:

"Happy Wednesday! I wanted to let you know to be checking your email regularly this week, as interview invitations will start going out on Thursday (9/12) morning. The email you receive will have clear instructions on what to do in order to schedule an interview if you are selected. If at anytime you would no longer like to be considered for an interview or a seat with us, please email me letting me know you wish to withdrawal your application. "

I wish everyone the best!

I didn't receive this email! I am nervous because it might mean i am not selected for a interview 

29 minutes ago, PApplicant19 said:

I wouldn't worry too much... they personalized the email with my name at the top so maybe your's is still waiting to be sent. Or could have been sent to Spam? They made it clear "IF" you are selected for an interview. Honestly this was more nerve-wracking lol

Were you in contact with the program asking about an update on when interviews would be sent? Or did you just randomly receive this email?