Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

I haven’t gotten an email either. Is it possible that those with certain email addresses still aren’t receiving emails from them? I had an issue in the beginning not getting the confirmation when they sent them out and after asking about it they said caspa was having problems with certain mailing accounts.  

34 minutes ago, greensward said:

I didn't receive the newest email either. I called and spoke with Sullivan two weeks ago since I never received an email confirming they received my application. They did have my application and were aware that other people had not received an email as well. Good luck everyone!

Hopefully they do not have issues with the emails sending interview invites. Maybe we should call this afternoon or tomorrow if we don't hear anything? I would hate for them to send the email with an invite but we never receive it. 

12 minutes ago, Rm770 said:

Congrats everyone who received interviews! Seems like who received "the email stating check your email, interview will be sent on Thursday morning 9/12" actually the one who received interview invitations

I wonder if we got booted in a previous stage and they just didn’t tell us? It seems like in prior years they emailed when you advanced through the different tiers of the admission. I’m so anxious right now, I just want to know what is going on. 

• Upvote 1