Jump to content
scurles1

Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

So I just received an email from Sullivan, saying your bachelor degree must be complete by April 1. Is this true, or did anyone else receive this email?


That’s what it says on their website under the FAQ


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I still haven't heard anything nearly 24 hours later and I responded with my dates in less than 25 minutes...

Me too. I’ve been calling and no one is picking up either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, njeckert123 said:

So I just received an email from Sullivan, saying your bachelor degree must be complete by April 1. Is this true, or did anyone else receive this email?

Just received this as well. Not sure why that matters when you’ll have it by the start date. Seems like an odd deadline to have as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Mkandersen said:

I asked a previous student about that and learning labs, this is what she said: 

We had a cadaver lab about an hour away from school once a week for 8 weeks in the first quarter. We have some learning labs but I honestly don't know much about them since we haven't used them yet.

You’ll have labs for physical exam 2nd through 4th quarters. You also do suture lab, IV lab, casting lab, and do some physical exams (pelvic, male genital, etc) on standardized patients. Lots of hands on time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Britt069 said:


Me too. I’ve been calling and no one is picking up either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the same boat as you guys. Hopefully they get back to us soon. Just remember to take a deep breath and relax! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DavidErlenbush said:

In the same boat as you guys. Hopefully they get back to us soon. Just remember to take a deep breath and relax! 

I sent an email about an hour ago to see what's up. I'll let you all know if/when I hear back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone received any emails today confirming interview dates? I just want to get a sense for when they're securing interview spots. I responded to the email 40 minutes after receiving the interview invite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still haven't heard back and I replied about an hour after getting the invite due to class. Has anyone heard back today?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eog2b said:

I still haven't heard back and I replied about an hour after getting the invite due to class. Has anyone heard back today?

I've not heard anything today and I responded with in 25 minutes yesterday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I responded about 40 minutes after receiving the interview email and haven’t heard anything yet too. After rereading the email a few times, it seems like if you responded with your preferred dates, but didn’t get a confirmation, you’re on the interview waitlist. So I think at this point, if someone drops out of an interview, they’re filling it by time response order.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ccallen5 said:

I sent an email about an hour ago to see what's up. I'll let you all know if/when I hear back.

Yes please let us know! I wanted to contact them as well but maybe they are still sending out emails.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, areid19 said:

I responded about 40 minutes after receiving the interview email and haven’t heard anything yet too. After rereading the email a few times, it seems like if you responded with your preferred dates, but didn’t get a confirmation, you’re on the interview waitlist. So I think at this point, if someone drops out of an interview, they’re filling it by time response order.  

That'd be super frustrating if that's the case. I got the email notification while I was driving to work. Didn't have the chance to actually read the message until I got to work given that I was driving, but still responded within 25 minutes. I guess if that's really the case it would at least be nice to know that I'm on the waitlist. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That'd be super frustrating if that's the case. I got the email notification while I was driving to work. Didn't have the chance to actually read the message until I got to work given that I was driving, but still responded within 25 minutes. I guess if that's really the case it would at least be nice to know that I'm on the waitlist. 


I was working ( west coast time) so I understand how u feel. I responded within that time frame too and never heard. I called a few times ( throughout) the day and never once did they answer .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got an email invite on Monday. I responded within 40 minutes. I still haven't heard any sort of confirmation from the university. It said in the email that they will send out your ranking on the interview waitlist if you didn't get an interview. Has anyone received this ranking or any contact from the school? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XrayVision123 said:

I got an email invite on Monday. I responded within 40 minutes. I still haven't heard any sort of confirmation from the university. It said in the email that they will send out your ranking on the interview waitlist if you didn't get an interview. Has anyone received this ranking or any contact from the school? 

Nope. Still radio silence. Has anyone tried calling yet today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ccallen5 said:

Nope. Still radio silence. Has anyone tried calling yet today?

I haven't yet.... I don't want to annoy them because there is so much going on with organizing 150 people's interviews. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I haven't yet.... I don't want to annoy them because there is so much going on with organizing 150 people's interviews. 

I tried and no one picked up again.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Has anyone received the supplemental application link yet? I know it was supposed to go out this morning but I have not received anything yet. 


I haven’t. I’ve been checking my inbox all morning, they email said they were making changes, but maybe it took longer than anticipated


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MedTech99 said:

Has anyone received the supplemental application link yet? I know it was supposed to go out this morning but I have not received anything yet. 

I haven’t gotten the link neither they said hey we’re going to send it out this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone, I'm posting here for the 1st time. I also received an invitation and got my first pick for interview date on 12/3. Anyone else interviewing on 12/3?

And I have not received the supplemental application either!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRMstrength said:

Hello everyone, I'm posting here for the 1st time. I also received an invitation and got my first pick for interview date on 12/3. Anyone else interviewing on 12/3?

And I have not received the supplemental application either!

I’m interviewing on 12/3. I also have not received the supplemental application.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More