Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

3 minutes ago, Reeannuh said:

Waitlister here... received it this morning too! Makes me re-think the school a lil bit!

Same here. Fortunately I've had a few other interviews so while I'm disappointment, it's not the end of the world for me. I feel really bad for other people though who haven't had any interviews yet and got waitlisted after being told they were invited for an interview. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, DavidErlenbush said:

Same, it was about 34 minutes for me. It's a bit upsetting that they do it in this "race to reply" model. Many of us are not able to access our phones at all times due to work or academic obligations. 

EXACTLY. It makes no sense. Wouldn't you want to give out interview invites based on how competitive the applicants are, rather than giving interviews based on how fast they can answer an email at 11 in the morning. 

• Upvote 3

Same here. Fortunately I've had a few other interviews so while I'm disappointment, it's not the end of the world for me. I feel really bad for other people though who haven't had any interviews yet and got waitlisted after being told they were invited for an interview. 

Me too and I totally agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All!

Current 1st year student here!

I just wanted to provide some reassurance after reading everyones concerns about the interview selection process and the quality of the program.

Last year was exactly the same, except a little more organized as far as hearing back about being on the waitlist to interview. I will say this, admissions communications is lacking, even for us prior to starting in July many people felt concerned about it. BUT do not let that be a factor when choosing this program, once you get to the interview, you will see how involved the faculty actually is (basically don't blame the messenger). Communication is great during school as well. 

If you have any questions or concerns I would be happy to answer them!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Barnes3 said:

Can anyone tell us how the interview was if you already been. Also did anyone get a follow email after they received a receipt from purchasing there supplemental application because I didn’t. 

My interview experience was very pleasant. The faculty and staff are amazing and the whole thing seemed very well put together. Be yourself, don't be too nervous, and enjoy the process. Best of luck!

• Upvote 1