Sullivan University 2019-2020 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, Barnes3 said:

So I got the supplemental application and for the drop down box for “I plan to start school says summer 2019” I’m unsure if I should click that because that’s the only thing they have. Is anyone else having this problem on the supplemental invite???

I clicked on that even though it's wrong.  However, I keep trying to submit but it says that I am having issues with the program disclosure part.  I have filled out the entire application twice and am still having issues.  I emailed Mr. Bocking.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, djones52 said:

I clicked on that even though it's wrong.  However, I keep trying to submit but it says that I am having issues with the program disclosure part.  I have filled out the entire application twice and am still having issues.  I emailed Mr. Bocking.

I am having the same problem! Please let us know what he says when he replies 🙂

13 minutes ago, arminhammer said:

I think so, which is a bummer. Waiting on any sort of communication from the school. 

That is upsetting that they would send out more interview invites than they can accommodate. It is especially unfair to those that have class and work during the day that couldn't respond 5 minutes after getting the invite.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, eog2b said:

That is upsetting that they would send out more interview invites than they can accommodate. It is especially unfair to those that have class and work during the day that couldn't respond 5 minutes after getting the invite.

I agree. It seems like the way they are sending interview invitations is not very well managed.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, eog2b said:

I also agree. Even if we are on the waitlist, sure would be nice to be told we're on the waitlist. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Moosssle said:

How long did you take to respond to your email?

I was in the first round of Invites on 9/12. I replied within 2 hours, and received my first choice of interview dates. I received the supplemental app today, along with the email that there were some glitches and they will send a corrected supplemental later today.