Class of 2022 Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

Hi, 

I had a question and was wondering if anyone could help me? When I was doing the secondary I clicked that I would be interested in doing a dual degree, Masters in Medical Science along with the PA program. I know it generated a separate application for that but I never went through with sending my transcripts or anything for that program, just stuck to the PA program. Did anyone else do that and still get interviews? I’m a little worried they won’t consider me in general since I didn’t go through with that. But I received confirmation e-mails like normal for the PA programs. 

1 hour ago, odesss said:

Hi, 

I had a question and was wondering if anyone could help me? When I was doing the secondary I clicked that I would be interested in doing a dual degree, Masters in Medical Science along with the PA program. I know it generated a separate application for that but I never went through with sending my transcripts or anything for that program, just stuck to the PA program. Did anyone else do that and still get interviews? I’m a little worried they won’t consider me in general since I didn’t go through with that. But I received confirmation e-mails like normal for the PA programs. 

I got an interview and put down that I’m interested in the mph dual degree too. 

On 9/4/2019 at 8:30 PM, odesss said:

Hi, 

You'll be fine.

No one in my class did the dual degree. One of the main reasons is that there used to be tuition benefits/scholarship for those that did the dual MPH program and since those benefits were taken away no one has really followed through with it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Very relaxed conversational style in the personal interview. This is preceded by a 30 min or less(felt a lot shorter) group activity. Just know yourself, stick to your guns. When they ask if you have questions, ask away, but don’t be afraid to use that time to discuss something about yourself you feel advantageous. 

I was interviewed 10/14 and offered seat today!!! Excited to be a Shark! Hope this helps, good luck!

Edited by snootercafe
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I received an email today stating not all of my documents were received. I checked my Webstar and it said my official transcripts. I thought we only had to send those to CASPA and they pulled them from there. Unless we were officially accepted. I called the help line and they said they pull them from CASPA and to ignore the email. I applied back in August and have only heard that my application was under review but nothing else. Should I contact the admissions counselor to confirm? I don’t want my application to be incomplete or stagnant if I was given the wrong info from someone at the help desk. Anyone else get this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, devondeem said:

I received an email today stating not all of my documents were received. I checked my Webstar and it said my official transcripts. I thought we only had to send those to CASPA and they pulled them from there. Unless we were officially accepted. I called the help line and they said they pull them from CASPA and to ignore the email. I applied back in August and have only heard that my application was under review but nothing else. Should I contact the admissions counselor to confirm? I don’t want my application to be incomplete or stagnant if I was given the wrong info from someone at the help desk. Anyone else get this?

I also got this email and I actually followed up with them (I submitted my app 7/1) at the end of July and who ever I spoke with said my application was ready for review. I have not still not gotten a decision or an interview. I am planning on calling admissions tomorrow

I also got this email and I actually followed up with them (I submitted my app 7/1) at the end of July and who ever I spoke with said my application was ready for review. I have not still not gotten a decision or an interview. I am planning on calling admissions tomorrow

Definitely let me know what they say! I’m going to call again and send an email to Judy to ask. I don’t want to just idly sit by if there are actual documents missing and that’s why I’m not hearing anything.