Class of 2022 Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Jthepa said:

One more question, if I may. Did you get the interviewers names, and if so, who were the interviewers? Your help is very appreciated!

The interviewers change for every interview but it’s usually the employees/staff of the program I would assume. You can check the website under faculty to get an idea. 

• Upvote 1

On 1/9/2020 at 8:29 AM, Jthepa said:

Thank you for your time responding to my questions. Wish you the best, and good luck with everything!

Thank you for the response! Yes, I looked over all the faculty to see who does the interviewing. However, I did not find anything on the site regarding that. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone and the staff; having been to open houses at all nova’s, I think the staff in its entirety are amazing and very helpful!

thank you and good luck on your future endeavors!

Hi everyone! Congrats to everyone who has had an interview and been accepted! 

I applied to NOVA (Ft Lauderdale, Orlando and Ft Meyers) in September and still have not heard back yet on interview invitations nor any denial/acceptance letters. Not sure what this means but was wondering if anybody else is going through this? Starting to get worried as the term starts in May! Thanks!!

5 minutes ago, SaintFlorian said:

I interviewed last week, and got an email from Judy this morning that while the class is full, I’ve been “ranked very high” on the accept/hold list. I feel like my chances are good, but it’s still a bit discouraging. Now I just have to play the waiting game. Which is the worst. 

The day after the committee met regarding my interview group, I contacted the school and Judy told me over the phone that I was on the accept/hold list. She said that they were doing interviews through the end of February. She also told me to give her a call during the beginning of March to find out my ranking. The inconsistencies are weird and have me worried now

4 minutes ago, AA90a said:

The day after the committee met regarding my interview group, I contacted the school and Judy told me over the phone that I was on the accept/hold list. She said that they were doing interviews through the end of February. She also told me to give her a call during the beginning of March to find out my ranking. The inconsistencies are weird and have me worried now

I was told the same. Not the best news, I suppose. When did you interview?

Last year they stopped doing interviews about this time, end of Jan maybe early Feb since they already had chosen the class.

When I was accepted two years ago they still held some interviews into early February.

If you are on the wait list don't feel too discouraged, the list gets quite a bit of movement as it gets closer to May.