Class of 2022 Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

On 2/21/2020 at 10:04 AM, JD2012 said:

- Cadaver labs - the highlight of my summer semester

- Lots to do around FTL/Davie, theres a very nice gym, and a bar on campus.

- Students get free home tickets to Miami Dolphins games 

- One of two programs in Florida that does a special 12 week ER Certificate rotation thru TeamHealth for those interested in ER (4 students are interviewed/picked out of the class), I am one of those students and currently on the rotation. I also plan on applying to TeamHealth's ER residency so it is a very good segue for that as well.

- Good interprofessional exposure since the school has all types of programs nursing, speech, rad tech, MD, DO, PT, AA, OT, etc..

I also lived local so the decision was very easy for me, and the FTL campus was my number one choice either way and it always had a great reputation.

Thank you so much! I ended up deciding on FTL campus! So excited to join the upcoming class.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jennifer316 said:

I was just pulled from the waitlist & accepted for this cycle!!! I’m so excited!! May 18 is literally around the corner and I’m not sure how to prepare lol 

Welcome future classmate 😁 soon you’ll be added to the fb group and there’s a ton of info there and a link for a GroupMe with all of us in it trying to figure it all out! 

Hey, by any chance, what were the stats (GPA, GRE, # of HCE/PCE) of y'all that got accepted/waitlisted if you don't mind? I'm an upcoming junior that is looking at the current stats of a sample of the admit profile, but I cannot find a lot of valuable info online about NSU's statistics. Thanks.

@JD2012 @DPfe005 @Jthepa @PrePAGirl17 @ThePAdude123 @SaintFlorian. @Maddie88@Wishinandhoping16

Edited by na792

1 hour ago, na792 said:

Hey, by any chance, what were the stats (GPA, GRE, # of HCE/PCE) of y'all that got accepted/waitlisted if you don't mind? I'm an upcoming junior and looking at the current stats of a sample of the admit profile as I cannot find a lot of valuable info online about NSU. Thanks.

@JD2012 @DPfe005 @Jthepa @PrePAGirl17 @ThePAdude123 @SaintFlorian. @Maddie88@Wishinandhoping16

Check my about me on my profile. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2020 at 1:27 PM, na792 said:

Hey, by any chance, what were the stats (GPA, GRE, # of HCE/PCE) of y'all that got accepted/waitlisted if you don't mind? I'm an upcoming junior and looking at the current stats of a sample of the admit profile as I cannot find a lot of valuable info online about NSU. Thanks.

Sure no problem.

GPA: 3.75

GRE: 157 reading, 156 math, 3.0 writing

PCE: About 700 hours as an in-patient CNA and around 2500 hours as an out-patient MA

• Like 1