Class of 2022 Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

15 minutes ago, Alexander said:

So I received my interview invite last month and they said they would be sending out the link in early August to sign up for the interview and it’s about half way through the month. Has anyone else received the link yet to sign up for there interview date?

Nope still waiting. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, wsPA2021 said:

Unless they plan to open more dates later. Just worried that interviewing in November could mean less seats available and lower chance of acceptance. 

I know we gave tours to applicants for at least 2 weeks into January of this year and they didn't stop conducting interviews until a little after that because the whole class was chosen. 

Edited by JD2012

23 hours ago, wsPA2021 said:

Unless they plan to open more dates later. Just worried that interviewing in November could mean less seats available and lower chance of acceptance. 

That’s exactly how I feel, the emails they sent out with the link to schedule an interview had to be in waves. I got my interview invite weeks ago but was sent the scheduling link like 12 hours later than some other people which resulted in oct 31st dates or later 😔 ! But I was told each interview session only has 5 people in it . Not sure if that’s accurate but that’s what i heard. 

50 minutes ago, kcahsp said:

In regards to the supplemental application, are people including every single program you have applied to this year and in previous years? Just curious how specific and inclusive others are being with this!

I did , and I also copy and pasted my answers to EVERYTHING on a word document in past cycles so I could have it ready to just paste into the supplemental. 

On 8/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, kcahsp said:

In regards to the supplemental application, are people including every single program you have applied to this year and in previous years? Just curious how specific and inclusive others are being with this!

Just FYI, when I applied I put all 11-13 programs I applied to on the supplemental. As you can see below in my signature it wasn't a problem.

Final Edit- do not over think this. You will do more harm to your application if you write/say what you think ADCOMs want to hear. 

Edited by JD2012