Class of 2022 Applicants 2019-2020 Cycle

I am interviewing on Tuesday, Nov. 19th! Anyone else that day?

Also, anyone who has already interviewed that has any tips for the day or any insight they would want to share about the interview process would be greatly appreciated!

I couldn’t find info on whether the interview is open or closed. Can someone update me on this? 

thanks guys 😁

On 11/16/2019 at 8:23 PM, amandap said:

I am interviewing on Tuesday, Nov. 19th! Anyone else that day?

Also, anyone who has already interviewed that has any tips for the day or any insight they would want to share about the interview process would be greatly appreciated!

I couldn’t find info on whether the interview is open or closed. Can someone update me on this? 

thanks guys 😁

I am also interviewing tomorrow and I am very nervous! 

1 hour ago, Vanessaaa said:

The group interview is usually just a discussion on a topic you’re given. They want to see how you work together 🙂  it’s not bad at all

Is the topic healthcare related? Is it a topic/ prompt that requires problem solving? How many other students are you discussing with? Do they watch from the sidelines and take notes? 

Is the topic healthcare related? Is it a topic/ prompt that requires problem solving? How many other students are you discussing with? Do they watch from the sidelines and take notes? 

The topic is like a moral/ ethical question. You will be with a group of 5 or 6 total students and you discuss the question , agree on which side your on and one person presents the conclusion to the interviewers . They are in the room when you and your peers discuss the question together. That part is easy and not stressful . The question is common sense . It helps break the ice , there’s no right or wrong answer. I think they mainly wanna see how you participate in a team effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, VIM2792 said:

The topic is like a moral/ ethical question. You will be with a group of 5 or 6 total students and you discuss the question , agree on which side your on and one person presents the conclusion to the interviewers . They are in the room when you and your peers discuss the question together. That part is easy and not stressful . The question is common sense . It helps break the ice , there’s no right or wrong answer. I think they mainly wanna see how you participate in a team effort.

What would you say is the most challenging part of the whole interview process?

What would you say is the most challenging part of the whole interview process?

Well it’s pretty straight forward . You do the group part first then wait while each person has a 20-30 minute individual interview. that part takes hours so your basically just waiting. Then you get an overview of the school and go on a tour and that’s it, so the challenging part is the individual interview bc that’s the main part .

3 hours ago, PrePAGirl17 said:

Hi everyone! I'm interviewing December 10th and was wondering if anyone knew the tentative number of seats left for the class of 2022? Also, does anyone know the names of the interviewers? Thanks!

Do you mind telling me when you applied? Trying to decide if I should apply late since their deadline hasn't passed yet. Thanks 🙂

• 2 weeks later...