17 hours ago, kmrh442 said:

Did you find out anything more regarding the portal emails? I submitted 8/12 and have not heard anything yet..

I called the admissions office, the confirmed my application was sent and verified however I have yet to receive any information via email. I recommend giving the admissions office a call to confirm the details.

1 hour ago, eskeetit said:

I called the admissions office, the confirmed my application was sent and verified however I have yet to receive any information via email. I recommend giving the admissions office a call to confirm the details.

Update: i just received an email that states the following:

Your application has been processed and is currently under review. We will notify you once a decision has been made. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, eskeetit said:

Update: i just received an email that states the following:

Your application has been processed and is currently under review. We will notify you once a decision has been made. 

Thank you! I will give them a call!

Just received an email to interview as well but I have been accepted to Eastern Virginia Medical School (Jan 2019) so I will be giving up my seat.  Good luck everyone!  

Just received the interview invite as well! Unfortunately the October date was already filled up so I will be there November 8! Will anyone else be there on that date? 

46 minutes ago, auldinr said:

Just received the interview invite as well! Unfortunately the October date was already filled up so I will be there November 8! Will anyone else be there on that date? 

I will be flying in from Chicago to interview Nov. 8, as well! Can't wait to meet everyone! 

16 minutes ago, onthewaytopa14 said:

I will be flying in from Chicago to interview Nov. 8, as well! Can't wait to meet everyone! 

Awesome! I will be flying in from Charlotte! I’m excited. Congrats and good luck everyone! 

I got an email inviting me to interview today as well! When I first logged in(about an hour ago) to see available dates/times, the only day left was November 30th with 13 spots left, but now I just checked again and all the dates say no spots left! Would they invite more people to interview than they actually have interview slots for? 

5 minutes ago, Devon said:

I got an email inviting me to interview today as well! When I first logged in(about an hour ago) to see available dates/times, the only day left was November 30th with 13 spots left, but now I just checked again and all the dates say no spots left! Would they invite more people to interview than they actually have interview slots for? 

First, CONGRATS!! I think I remember it saying "based on availability" and then something about to check back frequently as they post later days.

I was offered an interview and no available dates as well...hopefully they open up more spots or dates. Will be calling them Monday. Look forward to meeting some of you eventually! 

Received an invite to interview yesterday and I am registered for October 4th! It filled up so quickly! I am SO excited!!

On 9/14/2018 at 5:01 PM, onthewaytopa14 said:

I will be there too! Can’t wait to meet you all! Super excited! 

Edited by PrimPA1212

After I was accepted for an interview it said something like “Interview Offer or You’ve been accepted for an interview”.  Since I declined their offer it now says my status is closed and my file has been closed.

• Upvote 1