MCPHS-Boston: 2018-2019 Cycle

29 minutes ago, Bmbruso said:

I too have an interview on the 19th! I was so surprised to get an invite so late in the cycle! What was the layout of the day? And I saw a post about an essay? Anyone want to share how that process was? Thanks!

Yes there is a writing portion, two individual interviews and a group interview  they also give you a tour. Everything is very laid back. The essay isn’t anything you can prepare for but again nothing difficult. Just enjoy the process! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2019 at 5:34 PM, Naiaalessandra said:

Yes there is a writing portion, two individual interviews and a group interview  they also give you a tour. Everything is very laid back. The essay isn’t anything you can prepare for but again nothing difficult. Just enjoy the process! 

Thank You, I am excited and I can't wait!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 11/21/2018 at 12:28 AM, PAfromMA said:

Yes, I interviewed on 11/8 and received an acceptance email Friday 11/16!

May I ask how your interview experience went and what you feel made you a successful interviewee? Any tips for upcoming 2019 interviewers and anything we should be looking out for or common/ weird questions they asked you? Just any advice overall on how to have a successful interview!!! Thank you!!!

Edited by kdeluca10