MCPHS-Boston: 2018-2019 Cycle

Good evening everyone. Congrats for those who got interviewed!! Although i applied on August 1st (was verified), received my application login info on sept 17 I have yet to receive an update on my application (besides school advertisments). That being said, how did you receive the interview invite (email, application portal, ect...)? Thank you 

On 9/19/2018 at 10:23 AM, Julie91 said:

Hey guys, I haven’t gotten any email yet like they said they would but just wanted to let you know that I checked this morning and they have open interview spots. Grab them quick! 

Congrats on the interview spot! That being said if they did not notify you by email how did they let you know? Was it posted on your mcphs portal login?

On 9/18/2018 at 10:00 AM, mvatican said:

As of 9/7 my application is under review. I have not received any type of correspondence since. Feeling anxious! 

Have you heard anything? I just logged on and my application is still "under review" also.

Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews?

Hi everyone ?

My name is Maryann and I was verified the first week of September. Still waiting to hear back but wanted to thank everyone for keeping this conversation going - it is extremely helpful with all the stress of waiting! Best of luck to all of you and will update what happens with my app when I hear back.

My Background:

• Social Work/Psychology double major
  • sGPA 3.52
  • HCE hours a bit over 2000 working on an L1 Trauma/Surgery unit 
  • Fellowship in palliative care and hospice
  • Hopeful geriatric primary care provider in a rural setting 

2 hours ago, Kcornel0908 said:

Can anyone who has interviewed give some insight to the schedule of the day / what you thought?! Also, how the interviews are structured and any other additional info you feel like sharing! ? 

Interview day was very laid back! We started with a program introduction, then had lunch with current students, then broke up into groups. Groups took turns doing a campus tour, group interview, writing sample, and individual interviews. Overall, it was a great experience! Just relax and be yourself! I loved the program and I am certainly crossing my fingers for some good news! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1