MCPHS-Boston: 2018-2019 Cycle

4 minutes ago, tvuchach said:

Would anyone mind sharing how long they waited from getting their "Under Review" email to when they received an invitation to an interview?

I received an email thanking me for submitting my application on 9/13 followed by an interview invite on 9/14.What's strange is that I was verified 8/04. Hope this helps.

Did 

17 hours ago, marissajanel said:

I was just denied but in the email it said i am a "priority candidate" and will get special consideration for the accelerated PA program. Anyone else get this email/apply? lol 

Don't give up! Keep trying! I interviewed on 10/4 and have not heard anything yet, is this when you interviewed?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, ac130 said:

Is it just me or is it super difficult to get information from their website? I can't even find class size or information on their clinical rotations.

You’re right, there is almost no info on the website. Most info is given out during the interview as well as the first day of class. I didn’t even find out about the true cost of the program until I got first bill for fall semester.

As for your question, each class is 100 students and rotations are all over New England - even as far as northern Maine. You also only get to pick up to 2 rotations in any state if you want. But the other 7 rotations are done at random and you don’t really have much of a say in where you go.

Edited by Lolo13

So I got the email “Unfortunately, the committee has not approved your candidacy for admission, and your application has been closed” is thisnwhat everyone’s denial email said? “Not approved” makes it sound like I was missing something. Other people who got denied - was this the same email?