North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

19 hours ago, carlimar1017 said:

I’d like to know if anyone received any rejections as well, or anymore invites? Possibly for September?

I received an interview invite for August 30th. I received it on August 17 (later than some of the invites were sent). So I think they will continue to send invites for other dates soon! 

On 8/24/2018 at 3:42 PM, carlimar1017 said:

I’d like to know if anyone received any rejections as well, or anymore invites? Possibly for September?

I would also like to know, from what I have read, and from other comments on this forum, it sounds like they interview almost all the way through the end of the year, so hope is still alive.?.

13 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I would also like to know, from what I have read, and from other comments on this forum, it sounds like they interview almost all the way through the end of the year, so hope is still alive.?.

I think there will definitely be more interview sessions and invites!

There were interviews up until december of last year! There are 6 of us who are dual public health/PA  students and all of our interviews ranged from august to december. good luck to everyone this week! if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them the best i can

Edited by kmanring
  • Like 1

Hi everyone! I got invited for an interview today of all days, the day before the first round of interviews. So I must've been an alternate, but I'm glad that they invited me! 

From what I've heard, they let people know towards the beginning of the month for end-of-the-month interviews.

Can't wait for tomorrow ?

• Like 1

The faculty were all very welcoming and I  was impressed with be program! There’s a one-on-one (or one-on-two) interview that is pretty standard, as well as a group activity. I know everyone says it, but just relax and be yourself! If you get an interview, they like your application and want to get to know you!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

The faculty were all very welcoming and I  was impressed with be program! There’s a one-on-one (or one-on-two) interview that is pretty standard, as well as a group activity. I know everyone says it, but just relax and be yourself! If you get an interview, they like your application and want to get to know you!

Agreed! For the interview, you talk to a professor and a community PA. I really liked that a lot. And I think that they called it a group interview but it’s not really like that at all. It was more like a group discussion. Very laid back. I loved it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeAPA716 said:

Agreed! For the interview, you talk to a professor and a community PA. I really liked that a lot. And I think that they called it a group interview but it’s not really like that at all. It was more like a group discussion. Very laid back. I loved it!

I am sure you all killed it! Cheers ☕️ to everyone waiting for a September invite. I am looking to pursue the MPH/MPAP dual degree; I wish everyone the best!

• Like 1