Jump to content
AG25

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

Recommended Posts

Well, received the email from Campbell saying my file is complete and that they will be reviewing it in the “up coming weeks”. I guess the waiting begins. For anyone who would like to know I took my CASPer test 6/08 and they finishined grading 6/24.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 5:53 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I received an email saying all was received, including the CASPer.  Anxiously awaiting the next email that is hopefully an interview invitation.  Keep us updated if any of you receive an invite to interview.  Good luck y'all.

Yes!!! Nathan I am so glad you are applying! You will like this program better than MGH! We interviewed together there!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jdabrowski said:

Yes!!! Nathan I am so glad you are applying! You will like this program better than MGH! We interviewed together there!

Oh I absolutely remember you! I just hope we both score an interview together again, if we could split a room or something like that, and check out the campus, and town.  This is all very premature obviously, so keep me updated if you hear anything, and I will do the same.  That goes for everybody too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

Oh I absolutely remember you! I just hope we both score an interview together again, if we could split a room or something like that, and check out the campus, and town.  This is all very premature obviously, so keep me updated if you hear anything, and I will do the same.  That goes for everybody too!

I only live 20 minutes away. I would love to meet up *when* (positive thinking!!) we all get interviews! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted my supplemental weeks ago and still haven't received an invitation to take CASPer. Was I suppose to take it on my own and send it to them? Kind of confused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bussine3 said:

I submitted my supplemental weeks ago and still haven't received an invitation to take CASPer. Was I suppose to take it on my own and send it to them? Kind of confused. 

I actually took the CASPer for another program and just added Campbell to my list of schools to disperse my score to. Campbell received my score the day after I received the email to take it. It takes close to a month to grade your CASPer so you might just want to schedule it and take it. I know Campbell website says that as long as you meet their minimum requirements that they’ll email you to take the CASPer so if you do (which I’m sure you do not trying to be condescending) I would just go ahead and take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lizbran7 said:

Does anybody have the link for the CASPer?!

 

2 minutes ago, Lizbran7 said:

Thank you! ?

You’re so welcome! It’s really not bad. You’ve got this! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm late to the game but taking my CASPEr weds the 8th as I will also be using that for another program.....best of luck to all of us...This is my 2nd year applying to programs... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2018 at 5:37 AM, Piperpottamus said:

I only live 20 minutes away. I would love to meet up *when* (positive thinking!!) we all get interviews! 

Perfect! When we all get interviews, we will have a pre-interview party.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am checking my email way too often, on the bright side, my email inbox has never been so clean.?

ME, TOO!!!! And every time this thread pops up in my inbox I have a mini heart attack. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Piperpottamus said:

ME, TOO!!!! And every time this thread pops up in my inbox I have a mini heart attack. 

Has anyone received an interview email yet??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

Any news from anybody yet this week?  I am hoping that no news at this point is good news??

I haven't heard anything besides my application being complete so far. It's so nerve-wracking because from looking at the previous threads it looks like interviews had already been sent out by now. It should be any day now! *fingers crossed*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sothames said:

I haven't heard anything besides my application being complete so far. It's so nerve-wracking because from looking at the previous threads it looks like interviews had already been sent out by now. It should be any day now! *fingers crossed*

It seems that they did not require Casper last year. I took the test on 7/25 and it takes approx. 3 weeks to score. I’m guessing invites will not be sent out till next week or the week after. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I received my invite to CASPer at the end of June, the email said to take it July 8 in order to be considered for an August interview. So I'm guessing later CASPer dates are for later interview sessions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More