North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

On 7/26/2018 at 5:53 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I received an email saying all was received, including the CASPer.  Anxiously awaiting the next email that is hopefully an interview invitation.  Keep us updated if any of you receive an invite to interview.  Good luck y'all.

Yes!!! Nathan I am so glad you are applying! You will like this program better than MGH! We interviewed together there!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jdabrowski said:

Yes!!! Nathan I am so glad you are applying! You will like this program better than MGH! We interviewed together there!

Oh I absolutely remember you! I just hope we both score an interview together again, if we could split a room or something like that, and check out the campus, and town.  This is all very premature obviously, so keep me updated if you hear anything, and I will do the same.  That goes for everybody too!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

Oh I absolutely remember you! I just hope we both score an interview together again, if we could split a room or something like that, and check out the campus, and town.  This is all very premature obviously, so keep me updated if you hear anything, and I will do the same.  That goes for everybody too!

I only live 20 minutes away. I would love to meet up *when* (positive thinking!!) we all get interviews! 

12 minutes ago, bussine3 said:

I submitted my supplemental weeks ago and still haven't received an invitation to take CASPer. Was I suppose to take it on my own and send it to them? Kind of confused. 

I actually took the CASPer for another program and just added Campbell to my list of schools to disperse my score to. Campbell received my score the day after I received the email to take it. It takes close to a month to grade your CASPer so you might just want to schedule it and take it. I know Campbell website says that as long as you meet their minimum requirements that they’ll email you to take the CASPer so if you do (which I’m sure you do not trying to be condescending) I would just go ahead and take it.

21 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

Any news from anybody yet this week?  I am hoping that no news at this point is good news??

I haven't heard anything besides my application being complete so far. It's so nerve-wracking because from looking at the previous threads it looks like interviews had already been sent out by now. It should be any day now! *fingers crossed*

10 minutes ago, sothames said:

I haven't heard anything besides my application being complete so far. It's so nerve-wracking because from looking at the previous threads it looks like interviews had already been sent out by now. It should be any day now! *fingers crossed*

It seems that they did not require Casper last year. I took the test on 7/25 and it takes approx. 3 weeks to score. I’m guessing invites will not be sent out till next week or the week after.