Jump to content
AG25

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

Recommended Posts

There were 3 CASPer test sections that should all be scored and complete as of this week. I would think (or maybe I’m just being hopeful) that something will go out this week. (I attached this to show the dates, and that they mentioned August interviews. Last year they gave about 2-3 weeks notice for the interviews, from what I remember. ??

F01A6D1D-F67C-471E-BD4C-A7A87997838A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I signed up late and taking the CASPer tonight for Campbell and another program.  Guess I will have to wait even longer...lol

My time is 8pm to take it tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Piperpottamus said:

There were 3 CASPer test sections that should all be scored and complete as of this week. I would think (or maybe I’m just being hopeful) that something will go out this week. (I attached this to show the dates, and that they mentioned August interviews. Last year they gave about 2-3 weeks notice for the interviews, from what I remember. ??

F01A6D1D-F67C-471E-BD4C-A7A87997838A.jpeg

Wow, I barely made the cut! I didn’t get this with my email, thanks for posting.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/26/2018 at 6:53 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I received an email saying all was received, including the CASPer.  Anxiously awaiting the next email that is hopefully an interview invitation.  Keep us updated if any of you receive an invite to interview.  Good luck y'all.

Did you receive an additional email from Campbell after you took the CASPer? I took it July 25th and then got an email from CASPer on the 30th that they sent my scores over but never got a confirmation email from Campbell or anything like that. Anxiously waiting to hear anything as well lol good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received my interview invite for August 30th! I cant wait to meet everyone!

If there is anyone that would like to get together please let me know. I live in the Raleigh area! 

Edited by srsankar
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, carlimar1017 said:

Congrats to those of you who received interview invites.  Do you mine posting when you took your CASPer test?

I took mine on June 21. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received an interview invite for August 30, as well!!! ? I live in the Raleigh area and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested!

I took CASPer 5/12. 

Congrats to everyone who received an invite for the end of the month. And for everyone else- I’m excited for big news from you in the future. ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I sat down with admissions I was encouraged to take the CASper by August 8 to make the cut for September interviews. 

I hope these results are quick! 

Congratulations everyone that made the August sessions! 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, courtwilson said:

Did you receive an additional email from Campbell after you took the CASPer? I took it July 25th and then got an email from CASPer on the 30th that they sent my scores over but never got a confirmation email from Campbell or anything like that. Anxiously waiting to hear anything as well lol good luck!

I did get a confirmation email several weeks ago, but I got lucky with the CASPer, and took it really early for another program that I am also applying to, so I am sure your confirmation email is on the way.  Even though I had it finished, it still took several weeks for a confirmation.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I am in the same boat! I submitted my CASPA application in the middle of May and took the Casper test June 3rd, and I have not heard anything yet! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I took the CASPer test on 7/8 @2pm so should meet the cut for August interviews but I haven’t received anything, neither an interview or rejection. This is my first time applying so I’m new to all this and nervous, but keeping faith!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TaylorASU2017 said:

I am in the same boat! I submitted my CASPA application in the middle of May and took the Casper test June 3rd, and I have not heard anything yet! 

Misery loves company.  I am sincerely sorry you are in the same boat, but I am glad somebody can fully sympathize with me.  Good luck TaylorASU2017, we got this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also took CASPer July 8 at 2 pm and have not heard anything back.

So we know they have sent out some rejections?

 

Sincerely, 

one extremely nervous person

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, pgremillion said:

I also took CASPer July 8 at 2 pm and have not heard anything back.

So we know they have sent out some rejections?

 

Sincerely, 

one extremely nervous person

Yup, I know of 2 people that have mentioned that they have gotten rejection emails. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

Yup, I know of 2 people that have mentioned that they have gotten rejection emails. 

Do you know when they got them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More