North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

46 minutes ago, Piperpottamus said:

I got in, as well! ? I got a phone call on my way home. Congratulations to my fellow classmates for next year, and to those of you who will interview moving forward! 

Im not sure if we should start a Facebook group ourselves or if the school does it for us but I’d love to get that started!

Congrats!! We started a group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/497317824075792/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwcdMRvOvi75M7OvBDE7tgHSsRJfV6WmCvrwYhPU3iWWg%3AAdxd4kqFRfi7bybGehXTb73l3LRAdqEWLLCEyXGO7Z0vLg... if the link doesnt work just search Campbell University PA class of 2021. if you're a dual student I'd still join this group until a public health page is made 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kmanring said:

Congrats!! We started a group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/497317824075792/?fb_dtsg_ag=AdwcdMRvOvi75M7OvBDE7tgHSsRJfV6WmCvrwYhPU3iWWg%3AAdxd4kqFRfi7bybGehXTb73l3LRAdqEWLLCEyXGO7Z0vLg... if the link doesnt work just search Campbell University PA class of 2021. if you're a dual student I'd still join this group until a public health page is made 

Thanks! Are you in the class of 2020?

5 hours ago, kmanring said:

Hi! Do you know if all the acceptances have been given from the August 30th interview? Thanks for popping in here and helping! 

23 hours ago, ClarissaB said:

Congratulations!!! For the interviews did any of you take anything with you? I’ve read on other forums where people took resumes and other docs. 

I took a padfolio, which had copies of my resume inside, but I did not give out any copies because my resume was not requested. 

Edited by Bubbles
Typo

22 hours ago, BeAPA716 said:

Thanks! Are you in the class of 2020?

I am a dual student- so right now I am in public health classes until mid July with 5 other dual students. we will start with y'all in the fall!  But I don't think we will get immunization info til later this fall when other people find out 

@sweetcaroline I would imagine so since so many people have found out already-- but I haven't heard. Last year they didn't tell us until a few days after our interview.

• Like 1