North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

Does anyone know if they have sent out rejection emails? I applied in July and have not heard anything other than that my application is being reviewed. I am unsure if they send out rejections all at once or periodically throughout the process. Thank you to anyone who can help and good luck to those who got an interview! 

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know if they have sent out rejection emails? I applied in July and have not heard anything other than that my application is being reviewed. I am unsure if they send out rejections all at once or periodically throughout the process. Thank you to anyone who can help and good luck to those who got an interview! 
Im in the same boat, but applied a bit later in august. Still havent heard anything rejection or otherwise :/

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2

Don't give up if you haven't heard yet! I submitted my CASPA and was verified in early May and just got an interview invite for 10/12. I will be turning it down so hopefully that gives someone else a chance, but if you haven't gotten a rejection I think you're probably in the maybe pile!

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, rav309 said:

Don't give up if you haven't heard yet! I submitted my CASPA and was verified in early May and just got an interview invite for 10/12. I will be turning it down so hopefully that gives someone else a chance, but if you haven't gotten a rejection I think you're probably in the maybe pile!

Thank you so much for the response! Keeping up hope! 

6 hours ago, carlimar1017 said:

I am flying in from Florida, already have my flight tickets but have no clue where to stay. So I read over all the post for this cycle and last cycle and haven’t seen anyone post where they stayed. Any advice?

I'm staying in an airbnb in Durham, so it'll be an hour-ish drive away, but the airbnb was super cheap!

On 10/2/2018 at 12:56 PM, AAschwaegel said:

I am also in the same boat, it's painful waiting!

I am interviewing this Friday. Does anyone who has already interviewed have any tips on the best questions to prepare for? Should I focus more on traditional style questions "why do you want to be a PA?" or more situational style questions "tell me about a time when.." Any input is greatly appreciated! 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, softserve504 said:

My flight was just cancelled and I live in NY so driving isn’t an option. Guess I’ll have to reschedule 

Sorry to hear you have to reschedule due to the weather :(.  I live in Raleigh so fortunate that I can drive tomorrow morning.  Right now they are calling for the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area to get 3-5" of rain today.  Storm is suppose to be in and out today and tomorrow sunny.   I'm excited and nervous but looking forward to the interview and meeting everyone as well.  Again, hope you are able to reschedule soon.  Best of luck to all of us ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Packman PA said:

Sorry to hear you have to reschedule due to the weather :(.  I live in Raleigh so fortunate that I can drive tomorrow morning.  Right now they are calling for the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area to get 3-5" of rain today.  Storm is suppose to be in and out today and tomorrow sunny.   I'm excited and nervous but looking forward to the interview and meeting everyone as well.  Again, hope you are able to reschedule soon.  Best of luck to all of us ?

I am also going to be driving from Raleigh! Hoping that the roads will be fine early tomorrow morning

• Like 1