AG25

North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

y'all will definitely still be considered for other interview dates. Pretty sure last year they interviewed each month until December or January 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Last  year when I applied I received a rejection letter within a month of applying ( I applied early July last year).  This year I'm still in the hunt and have not received a rejection letter (fingers crossed for a interview) and until I receive one I'm keeping the faith.  Again, best of luck to all of us.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I Am also in the same boat. I applied and took Casper in mid May. Not rejected or invited. So excited for everyone getting invited, but also it makes me so nervous! Am I in a maybe bucket?!

Edited by charmalarm
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Bubbles said:

Same here!

Also took my CASPer test on 7/8 at 5 pm and have not heard anything. I never received a confirmation email, but was told when I called that they received everything. Do we think all August interview invites have been extended or is there room still to be interviewed in August? Good luck to everyone!!

On 8/9/2018 at 4:28 PM, Piperpottamus said:

I received an interview invite for August 30, as well!!! ? I live in the Raleigh area and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested!

I took CASPer 5/12. 

Congrats to everyone who received an invite for the end of the month. And for everyone else- I’m excited for big news from you in the future. ❤️

Hey! I would love to meet up with you if you would live! I like in the Cary/Morrisville area if you would be free! 

Edited by srsankar

On 8/9/2018 at 4:35 PM, kmanring said:

y'all will definitely still be considered for other interview dates. Pretty sure last year they interviewed each month until December or January 

I like you kmanring.  This made me relax quite a bit.  

On 8/9/2018 at 4:57 PM, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I am officially nervous though, I have not received a rejection, and I know a few people that applied and have already received rejections, but I did not receive an interview invite either.  So, I continue nervously awaiting a decision.  Anybody else in my same boat?

I’m in the same boat. Applied in May, did the first CASPer and no word in either direction. No news is good news, maybe? Haha since we are likely in that “maybe” pile...

• Upvote 1

I received an interview invite for August 30, as well!!! ? I live in the Raleigh area and would love to meet up with anyone who is interested!

I took CASPer 5/12. 

Congrats to everyone who received an invite for the end of the month. And for everyone else- I’m excited for big news from you in the future. ❤️

Congrats!! We seem to be applying to the same schools (I live in the Raleigh area too)! If we end up at the same school we should carpool! Haha good luck with your interview! ?

I took CASPer 5/12. 

I'd love to meet up the night before 8/30 interviews! I'm not from the area so it would be nice to meet up with someone who knows the area ?.

On 8/12/2018 at 9:15 PM, KellyFuturePA2021 said:

I’m in the same boat. Applied in May, did the first CASPer and no word in either direction. No news is good news, maybe? Haha since we are likely in that “maybe” pile...

If you, or anybody that is in that 'maybe' situation hears any news, let us all know. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

If you, or anybody that is in that 'maybe' situation hears any news, let us all know. 

I took my CASPer test late (Aug 8th) so Im sure I will not hear anything until Sept/October but will keep everyone posted

15 hours ago, Alex17 said:

For everyone that received an interview invite last Thursday, did anyone get the follow up information yet?

Nope! I was also going to ask that! 

3 minutes ago, Michael0228 said:

received an interview email this morning, but will not be attending due to acceptance at another program 

Congrats on the other program! What date did Campbell offer you for?

Does anyone know if they prefer in-state applicants? It seems the majority of people who have interviews so far are around the area? Or this just might be wishful thinking ??

On 8/20/2018 at 12:56 PM, nerroe said:

Does anyone know if they prefer in-state applicants? It seems the majority of people who have interviews so far are around the area? Or this just might be wishful thinking ??

I'm from Michigan and I received an interview! So I guess it's not all in state applicants! ? hope this is encouraging for all the out of staters :).

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Lizli1 said:

I'm from Michigan and I received an interview! So I guess it's not all in state applicants! ? hope this is encouraging for all the out of staters :).

That is definitely a relief !