North Carolina Campbell PA applicants 2018-2019 cycle

• 2 weeks later...

You will get an email with instructions to register for CASPer test once you’ve submitted the supplemental application. From the CASPer website, the program will have the results in 3 weeks. They will review applications in order of completion of that test. It was inexpensive ($10 or $15 - I don’t remember exactly what I paid.) 

• 2 weeks later...

They sent me a reminder about the supplemental applicationa day or two after my caspa verification. It is on the PA website as well if you want to expedite it.  As for the Casper, it took them 2-3 days to email me about it after supplemental was submitted. 

On 6/20/2018 at 4:18 PM, pensfan5 said:

I submitted my secondary and am waiting on the CASPER email... anyone know how long this will take? or should I email admissions?

I got an email from CASPer the day I made my reservation. I got another one 3 days later with instructions to follow to complete prior to the test, itself. (System check, etc). Have you received this? 

On 6/26/2018 at 2:24 PM, Paramedic2PA said:

Did Campbell email you guys the supplemental app after your caspa was verified or what?

There is a link on their program site to the supplemental app, but for a while it wasn’t working. I did get an email after my CASPA was verified saying they needed me to complete the supplemental application. The email provided the link, as well. You should be able to fill it out just by visiting the link on their site. I hope this helps! 

On 6/7/2018 at 2:05 AM, Piperpottamus said:

You will get an email with instructions to register for CASPer test once you’ve submitted the supplemental application. From the CASPer website, the program will have the results in 3 weeks. They will review applications in order of completion of that test. It was inexpensive ($10 or $15 - I don’t remember exactly what I paid.) 

Hi! How was CASPer? I am taking it tomorrow. I am planning to look over tips beforehand and I have taken the 3 section practice test. Just wondering how it was ?

• Upvote 1

I think the CASPer test is new this year- I don't think we had to take it last year, but the first round of interviews weren't until end of August. Pretty sure we were notified end of July/beginning of August. I don't know if the CASPer will affect the timing of interviews this year though. I start the dual program this fall, so if you have any questions, I am happy to help when I can. We'll start the PA program together! 

1 hour ago, BlytheLanier said:

Hi! How was CASPer? I am taking it tomorrow. I am planning to look over tips beforehand and I have taken the 3 section practice test. Just wondering how it was ?

CASPer wasn't bad at all.  If you've taken the practice test then you should be fine.  I personally don't feel like you can study for a situational judgement test like CASPer, but utilizing the practice test is super helpful with getting used to the format/time limits.  I say all that to say, with zero feedback I have no idea how I performed on it.  ?

• Upvote 1

After submitting my CASPA and supplemental, I received an email saying that I needed to sent copies of my syllabi for my anatomy and microbiology labs to prove that I took them. Campbell is the only program that I had problem with this. So hoping it gets sorted out and I receive the link for the CASPer test soon. 

13 hours ago, nathanmitchell7467 said:

I received an email saying all was received, including the CASPer.  Anxiously awaiting the next email that is hopefully an interview invitation.  Keep us updated if any of you receive an invite to interview.  Good luck y'all.

When did you take your CASPer test? I have been hoping this week to receive an email saying all was received by them, but haven’t yet!