2018-2019 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2018 at 10:10 PM, alex123 said:

just got home from work to the best news ever! I got my acceptance letter today! so super excited to meet all of you 🙂

On 12/30/2018 at 8:05 AM, amt5672 said:

Received my acceptance letter in the mail yesterday from the 12/18 interview! So excited!

On 12/17/2018 at 11:22 AM, kvprepa said:

Just received an acceptance letter! Can’t wait to meet everyone😊

Hi! Congrats on getting accepted!! I just received an interview invite for Jan 11th & I am so excited! Since you have gone through the process already, can you shed some light on what the interview was like? 

Thanks!

23 hours ago, Jess1112 said:

Congrats to all of those who have been accepted and best of luck to those wait-listed. Would anyone mind sharing info about the interview process? Was it an individual interview or group? Is there an exam or writing assignment? 

The interview was pretty laid back in my opinion. Two faculty members will interview you alone and that lasts for about 25 minutes. There is no exam or writing assignment. 

14 hours ago, PAtobe33 said:

I applied the end of May and haven’t heard anything yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

I applied beginning of May and haven’t heard anything yet. I called and spoke to the admissions office and she told me that if I don’t hear anything from their admissions team by late January, early February to take that as I haven’t been accepted this cycle and re apply for 2019-2020 cycle. Best of luck. 

45 minutes ago, ss824 said:

I applied beginning of May and haven’t heard anything yet. I called and spoke to the admissions office and she told me that if I don’t hear anything from their admissions team by late January, early February to take that as I haven’t been accepted this cycle and re apply for 2019-2020 cycle. Best of luck. 

Thank you for the response! Best of luck to you as well. 

On 1/14/2019 at 8:20 AM, ss824 said:

Thank you for letting us know, appreciate it! I'm in the same situation, applied end of April and have not heard back.

On 1/16/2019 at 4:19 PM, aka94 said:

Thank you for letting us know, appreciate it! I'm in the same situation, applied end of April and have not heard back.

Same here. I figured they would at least let us know if we're being denied an interview. One program I interviewed at has still not given me a response, and they're dodging my emails. I didn't think they would actually use ghosting tactics haha.

Best of luck to you both!! I hope you hear good news soon 🙂

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tiffamber said:

Same here. I figured they would at least let us know if we're being denied an interview. One program I interviewed at has still not given me a response, and they're dodging my emails. I didn't think they would actually use ghosting tactics haha.

Best of luck to you both!! I hope you hear good news soon 🙂

I applied in September and haven't heard back either but I agree at least an email saying I was denied would be helpful so I can move on and accept other offers. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1