2018-2019 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

On 1/27/2019 at 6:36 PM, tiffamber said:

Same here. I figured they would at least let us know if we're being denied an interview. One program I interviewed at has still not given me a response, and they're dodging my emails. I didn't think they would actually use ghosting tactics haha.

Best of luck to you both!! I hope you hear good news soon 🙂

Lol! 😆 All the best of luck to you as well! 

On 1/3/2019 at 10:58 AM, kpittsburgh said:

Hi! Congrats on getting accepted!! I just received an interview invite for Jan 11th & I am so excited! Since you have gone through the process already, can you shed some light on what the interview was like? 

Thanks!

Congrats on your interview! when did you apply?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/28/2019 at 4:09 PM, kbuskirk said:

When I applied last year, they sent out a final decision email in March. Hope this helps!

Sounds about right. I finally received an email from them on March 27th stating the admissions process has concluded and an interview was unable to be offered to me. It's okay though because I got accepted off the waitlist at another program later that same day! This means I don't have to apply for a third year, yay!!! Best of luck to you all! 🙂

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2018 at 1:28 PM, ClearyPA said:

Hello everyone!  For anyone that had the fee waiver through CASPA & reached out to PCOM to get their $75.00 fee waived, can you tell me how long it was before they responded?  They said in the initial email 15 business days at the minimum, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to wait 3 weeks to have my application completely finished with them.  If it takes longer than 3 weeks I may just pay the $75.00.

Hey did you end up waiting for it to be processed or did you pay the fee? If so how long did it take for them to update 

2 hours ago, ClearyPA said:

Hey, I ended up just paying the fee last cycle because I didn't hear anything back after 3 weeks!

Ok thank you. Someone from another thread at the ga campus said they email them again a week later and they finally replied. So I’ll try that and see what happens