2018-2019 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

Hey everyone!

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat, of having applied early on and still no word.. I applied to both campuses and have since interviewed and been denied at the Georgia campus, unfortunately. I have also moved in the last couple months and sent both campuses emails with my updated address (doing so in CASPA alone is not enough). I received confirmation from someone at the Philly campus, and he just stated that once you update it with one campus it will generally update with both.

If they are interviewing through February, those of us waiting still have a chance to be offered an interview 🙂

• Upvote 2

Interviewed 11/20 and still waiting to hear back but I checked my application portal and it says:

"The required tuition deposit of $500 can be submitted online via echeck or credit card (payment via credit card includes processing fee) by December 21st, 2018. "

I feel like I've been accepted but need that letter for confirmation. Anybody who has been accepted or waitlisted, did this show up on your portal before receiving a decision letter?

Edited by PAPA888880
Initially wrote wrong interview date.

11 minutes ago, PAPA888880 said:

Interviewed 11/20 and still waiting to hear back but I checked my application portal and it says:

"The required tuition deposit of $500 can be submitted online via echeck or credit card (payment via credit card includes processing fee) by December 21st, 2018. "

I feel like I've been accepted but need that letter for confirmation. Anybody who has been accepted or waitlisted, did this show up on your portal before receiving a decision letter?

I don't remember if it said that before, I'm sorry!! When I was accepted it was there for sure but I don't remember if it was before that. Hopefully that's good news, though. Good luck!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kelsthefuturepa said:

I’ve been accepted to PCOM from the 11/27 interview date. I definitely will be attending. 

57 minutes ago, savannahhht said:

Congratulations! I do not know if you remember me, but I interviewed that day as well and got in! Looking forward to going to the same school as you! 

Congrats to you both! Looking forward to meeting you both and our class. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey all, I submitted my application and supplemental fee in mid-August and haven't heard back since then. Does anyone know if denial letters get sent out in intervals (without interview invite) or if they get sent out when the interview process is entirely done? Just curious 🙂 Thanks!

Edited by aba51

7 hours ago, aba51 said:

Hey all, I submitted my application and supplemental fee in mid-August and haven't heard back since then. Does anyone know if denial letters get sent out in intervals (without interview invite) or when the interview process is entirely done? Just curious 🙂 Thanks!

We were told they interview all the way up to February.