Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

Sounds like a lot of us are in the same boat, of having applied early on and still no word.. I applied to both campuses and have since interviewed and been denied at the Georgia campus, unfortunately. I have also moved in the last couple months and sent both campuses emails with my updated address (doing so in CASPA alone is not enough). I received confirmation from someone at the Philly campus, and he just stated that once you update it with one campus it will generally update with both.

If they are interviewing through February, those of us waiting still have a chance to be offered an interview 🙂

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 4:40 PM, futurewhitecoat said:

Hi!  For those who were accepted, is there a Facebook page started or anything?? 

Wondering the same. I’ve made my final decision to attend PCOM-PA campus and am actively looking for males to room with. A Facebook page would assist greatly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewed 11/20 and still waiting to hear back but I checked my application portal and it says:

"The required tuition deposit of $500 can be submitted online via echeck or credit card (payment via credit card includes processing fee) by December 21st, 2018. "

I feel like I've been accepted but need that letter for confirmation. Anybody who has been accepted or waitlisted, did this show up on your portal before receiving a decision letter?

Edited by PAPA888880
Initially wrote wrong interview date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PAPA888880 said:

Interviewed 11/20 and still waiting to hear back but I checked my application portal and it says:

"The required tuition deposit of $500 can be submitted online via echeck or credit card (payment via credit card includes processing fee) by December 21st, 2018. "

I feel like I've been accepted but need that letter for confirmation. Anybody who has been accepted or waitlisted, did this show up on your portal before receiving a decision letter?

I don't remember if it said that before, I'm sorry!! When I was accepted it was there for sure but I don't remember if it was before that. Hopefully that's good news, though. Good luck!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kelsthefuturepa said:

I’ve been accepted to PCOM from the 11/27 interview date. I definitely will be attending. 

Congratulations! I do not know if you remember me, but I interviewed that day as well and got in! Looking forward to going to the same school as you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, savannahhht said:

Congratulations! I do not know if you remember me, but I interviewed that day as well and got in! Looking forward to going to the same school as you! 

Congratulations to you as well! Yes, I do remember you and I can’t wait until June 😊

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kelsthefuturepa said:

I’ve been accepted to PCOM from the 11/27 interview date. I definitely will be attending. 

 

57 minutes ago, savannahhht said:

Congratulations! I do not know if you remember me, but I interviewed that day as well and got in! Looking forward to going to the same school as you! 

Congrats to you both! Looking forward to meeting you both and our class. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Abentley324 said:

 

Congrats to you both! Looking forward to meeting you both and our class. 

Congrats to everyone!!! Did we ever find a Facebook group so we can all start to meet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, Abentley324 said:

Not yet, but we really need one!

I talked to a current student and she said someone from her class just created a facebook page for them, so maybe we should just start one! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all, I submitted my application and supplemental fee in mid-August and haven't heard back since then. Does anyone know if denial letters get sent out in intervals (without interview invite) or if they get sent out when the interview process is entirely done? Just curious 🙂 Thanks!

Edited by aba51

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, aba51 said:

Hey all, I submitted my application and supplemental fee in mid-August and haven't heard back since then. Does anyone know if denial letters get sent out in intervals (without interview invite) or when the interview process is entirely done? Just curious 🙂 Thanks!

We were told they interview all the way up to February. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More