9 minutes ago, auldinr said:

Just got an email to pay the supplemental application fee. Has anyone else received this? 

I got an email too

Did it say your letters of recommendation were in? I have one from a nurse practitioner and one from a physician and it still has that requirement blank.... so not sure what that is about unless they still haven’t verified that part? Just wanted to check 

1 hour ago, Moe2018 said:

I got an email too

When did you submit your application? On August 1st I (and a few others here) received an email with a link to pay the fee, check LOR, etc.

1 hour ago, auldinr said:

Just got an email to pay the supplemental application fee. Has anyone else received this? 

some of us received the email a few weeks back 

36 minutes ago, mleej said:

When did you submit your application? On August 1st I (and a few others here) received an email with a link to pay the fee, check LOR, etc.

On Aug. 1st

12 hours ago, Moe2018 said:

On Aug. 1st

I think they probably just send out that email in bulk after they get a few applications in. Nothing to worry about! Once you pay the fee and have all of you LOR then the site should say everything is completed.

Also! I wanted to let you all know that we are holding a Pre PA meet up event in center city Philadelphia on Friday, September 7th. The purpose is to give us a chance to talk about our interviews, schools, stats, fears, etc. If you are interested please follow the link attached to RSVP. Thanks!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, auldinr said:

Did it say your letters of recommendation were in? I have one from a nurse practitioner and one from a physician and it still has that requirement blank.... so not sure what that is about unless they still haven’t verified that part? Just wanted to check 

I received the link for the supplemental on 8/17/18, and yeah, my recommendation wasn't marked as received either despite having them on my CASPA. I paid the fee last night and I believe once they receive the payment, they'll start processing the letters. I applied last year and do not recall having to send the LORs directly to PCOM.

On 8/18/2018 at 8:47 AM, mleej said:

Also! I wanted to let you all know that we are holding a Pre PA meet up event in center city Philadelphia on Friday, September 7th. The purpose is to give us a chance to talk about our interviews, schools, stats, fears, etc. If you are interested please follow the link attached to RSVP. Thanks!

Wish I could go. I'm in California ?

Good afternoon everyone. I recently got an interview for PCOM in the PA campus on October 3. I accepted the interview date, however I have yet to receive a follow up email regarding more details. Are there any interviewees out there who wouldn't mind sharing their experience going for the interview and when they received an update to the interview invitation.

Edit: They sent me a follow up email within 3 days of the invitation confirming my interview, directions to campus and a form of to fill out about the technical standards of the PA program, ect..

Edited by eskeetit
add an update
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, eskeetit said:

Good afternoon everyone. I recently got an interview for PCOM in the PA campus on October 3. I accepted the interview date, however I have yet to receive a follow up email regarding more details. Are there any interviewees out there who wouldn't mind sharing their experience going for the interview and when they received an update to the interview invitation.

Congratulations! If you don't mind, when did you apply and/or become "complete" per PCOM.

8 hours ago, aogbonna5 said:

Congratulations! If you don't mind, when did you apply and/or become "complete" per PCOM.

I finished my application by August 1, I was verified and completed my CASPA around the 2nd week of July

• Like 1

13 hours ago, JayLee05 said:

@eskeetit How did you receive the invitation to interview? Was that through email or mail? 

They Emailed me. Although it went through regular inbox you should also check in spam just in case. Hope to see you some of you there.

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding one of the questions on CASPA. The question asks whether we have previously applied, but I don’t know whether they are asking if we have previously applied to their program, or if we have previously applied to PA school in general? Thanks ? 

Edited by PAschoollove

Hello everyone!  For anyone that had the fee waiver through CASPA & reached out to PCOM to get their $75.00 fee waived, can you tell me how long it was before they responded?  They said in the initial email 15 business days at the minimum, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to wait 3 weeks to have my application completely finished with them.  If it takes longer than 3 weeks I may just pay the $75.00.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:47 AM, PAschoollove said:

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding one of the questions on CASPA. The question asks whether we have previously applied, but I don’t know whether they are asking if we have previously applied to their program, or if we have previously applied to PA school in general? Thanks ? 

I think it means to their program ?

• Like 1

On 8/18/2018 at 11:47 AM, mleej said:

Hi!! I was hoping someone from this thread might be able to shed some light on Gannon University for me. Their thread on the PA forum is NOT active and this school is opening a new PA program in Florida near me. I wanted to know if anyone has any info on them as a PA program, or if they even still are an accredited PA program up there in Erie, PA??? 

Any info will be helpful!!

Thanks!

-Kelcie