2018-2019 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

2 hours ago, Jlopez00 said:

Interview day for me is on 11/13, any advice that I should be aware of is greatly appreciated. This was my top school I want to be accepted at. 

-Thank you 

That's great, congrats and good luck! When was your application completed like the entire application counting the supplemental fee?

Hello everyone,

If you guys have had the interview with PCOM, how long does it take to received their decision letter?

I had my interview on Oct 26th. Even though they said 3-4 weeks but I know some people who get it within a weeks or days after the interview. I'm super paranoid right now.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

On 11/7/2018 at 2:04 PM, vhn003 said:

Hello everyone,

If you guys have had the interview with PCOM, how long does it take to received their decision letter?

I had my interview on Oct 26th. Even though they said 3-4 weeks but I know some people who get it within a weeks or days after the interview. I'm super paranoid right now.

Thank you

Hey! I got my acceptance letter 2 weeks after my interview! Hope that helps! Wishing you the best...I know waiting is the hardest/worst part, but just stay positive!! 

Hello everyone I applied to the PA campus on the 22nd of October. I got 3.98 non science gpa and a 4.00 science gpa. Gre score of 301 I got 1500 hours between working as a cardiac monitor tech, pharmacy tech, medical translator (volunteer) and a sunday school teacher (volunteer) and also 96 hours of shadowing/research. Fee was waived on the 31st. Received invite for November 27th interview on the 15th. Any advice from those who already interviewd would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all. 

Edited by nodavico

5 hours ago, nodavico said:

Hello everyone I applied to the PA campus on the 22nd of October. I got 3.98 non science gpa and a 4.00 science gpa. Gre score of 301 I got 1500 hours between working as a cardiac monitor tech, pharmacy tech, medical translator (volunteer) and a sunday school teacher (volunteer) and also 96 hours of shadowing/research. Fee was waived on the 31st. Received invite for November 27th interview on the 15th. Any advice from those who already interviewd would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and good luck to all. 

Congrats! Did you get the invitation invite through email or mail? and you just applied last month and they already got back to you so soon? that's awesome

9 hours ago, catsandscrubs said:

Hey all! I applied the last week of August/first week of September. Has anyone who applied around then not heard back as well? Nothing from either campus. I’m only semi freaking out lol 😂 Also, congrats to everyone who has heard back! 

Lol same. I submitted end of April and received confirmation of fee and other requirements end of July. No correspondence since then 😕

• Upvote 1