wannabepac

UNTHSC 2018-2019 Application Cycle

I submitted my application on 5/22 and was verified on 5/23. Good luck to everybody!

When does UNTHSC begin contacting for interviews?

Just got an email that my application is complete and under review. They said they will be sending interview notifications out starting as early as July through January! 

2 minutes ago, zoltman said:

Anyone else a second time applicant?

No but I just sent out payment today, anyone know when they get back to applicants regarding interviews?

30 minutes ago, Earlthe said:

No but I just sent out payment today, anyone know when they get back to applicants regarding interviews?

They rejected me in cold blood last year in late Austin. 

1 hour ago, Earlthe said:

In the email that I got, they said interview invitations will be going out as early as July... That could be late July though so I'm not 100% sure

Last year it looks like the earliest interview invite was sent on July 10th for an interview on September 16th and people were getting invites all through early August to interview on that date

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lilchalk37 said:

Looks like I have already been rejected. Good luck everyone. 

Same. Keep your head up though! Did you apply to other schools?

1 minute ago, umist0722 said:

Same. Keep your head up though! Did you apply to other schools?

3rd time applying. I am applying to 16 schools this year and am finishing up 9 supplementals this week. 

On 6/18/2018 at 11:12 AM, lilchalk37 said:

3rd time applying. I am applying to 16 schools this year and am finishing up 9 supplementals this week. 

Hello there. Did you inquire about the reason why you were rejected? Good luck though throughout the rest of the cycle. You only need one yes.

Hey all, just received an interview invite for September 15th! I will be attending the morning session. 

Submitted 5/30, verified 6/4. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4