2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class of :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ho ok, and I remember your photo from last year on this forum. So I don't know if you could tell us what to prepare for on an interview or how they are done, things to expect etc..

I appreciate you willing to help, a lot of people nowadays are selfish so is nice to see someone that cares after made it there.

Congrats to those offered an interview so far and to everyone that has been rejected-I am sure you will hear great news from other schools shortly!

I will be interviewing on August 31st at 745AM. I am flying in from New York on August 30th and will be flying out September 2nd. Feel free to message me if you would like to meet up.

I am really looking forward to it!

Congrats to those offered an interview so far and to everyone that has been rejected-I am sure you will hear great news from other schools shortly!

I will be interviewing on August 31st at 745AM. I am flying in from New York on August 30th and will be flying out September 2nd. Feel free to message me if you would like to meet up.

Congrats! When did you get confirmation of completing the supplemental?? 

When was your CASPA verified?

Hey everyone, I have an interview sept 7. I am coming from Philly and was wondering if anyone on here has that date and which hotel they are staying at. Also my flight is at 10pm, I worry about leaving my suitcase at the hotel. Is it tacky or unprofessional if I bring it with me and ask to just leave it somewhere? 

Hey everyone, I have an interview sept 7. I am coming from Philly and was wondering if anyone on here has that date and which hotel they are staying at. Also my flight is at 10pm, I worry about leaving my suitcase at the hotel. Is it tacky or unprofessional if I bring it with me and ask to just leave it somewhere? 

I'm interviewing on this date as well. I haven't made my travel arrangements just yet, but I brought my suitcase with me to several interviews last cycle as my flights departed right after my interviews were over. A few other applicants did that as well, and it was not an issue at all. The schools that I brought my suitcase with me to were very accommodating and completely understood. Hope that helps and look forward to meeting you and everyone else on September 7th. :-)

MidwestGal:

I submitted my supplemental on June 2nd and was notified about being offered an interview on July 18th.

I'm scheduled to interview August 17th. Is there anyone else that is flying into AZ on August 16th that would like to potentially meet up? I'm staying at the Country Inn & Suites Mesa and I get into town early morning on Tuesday. Best of luck to all!

Hi guys. I was offered an interview slot and I'll be coming on 9/21. 

I actually submitted quite late- 7/11 completed and verified by ATSU. I wouldn't say it's impossible to apply now, but your chances may be a bit slim. Wouldn't hurt to try! Good luck! 

I actually submitted quite late- 7/11 completed and verified by ATSU. I wouldn't say it's impossible to apply now, but your chances may be a bit slim. Wouldn't hurt to try! Good luck! 

Congratulation . Would you mind sharing your stats with us ?

Congrats on your interview! My secondary was completed/verified at the end of June. I wonder if I should be expecting a denial if you submitted/verified after me and have an interview and I haven't heard anything.

I did not realize that they were based on rolling admission and I still have not applied. Should I still apply even though so many people are already getting interviews? Do you guys think it is too late?

I would still apply if you like the school and would want to attend here.  I applied last year at the end of July and my interview was scheduled for the end of November.  I eventually ended up getting a sooner slot in October, as some opened up after people were getting other offers.  I would definitely still apply if I were you!  Hope that helps.

I did not realize that they were based on rolling admission and I still have not applied. Should I still apply even though so many people are already getting interviews? Do you guys think it is too late?

Last year I submitted on 8/3 and verified by 8/20. I received an email telling me that I was too late and interviews were all given out already and asked if I wanted to be placed on the waitlist to potentially get an interview (not waitlist for an interview). I declined because ATStills had a secondary application fee. If the timeline is still the same this year then yeah it's too late and you'll be wasting money. 

Archived