2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its seems that some people that submitted later then me already have some news either rejected or invited. I haven't heard anything back does anyone know why this would be ? I am getting a little worried.

I am in the same boat myself. Submitted and verified weeks ago, haven't heard anything good or bad.

Hey everyone, I have an interview sept 7. I am coming from Philly and was wondering if anyone on here has that date and which hotel they are staying at. Also my flight is at 10pm, I worry about leaving my suitcase at the hotel. Is it tacky or unprofessional if I bring it with me and ask to just leave it somewhere? 

Hey I also have interview on Sept 7. I am coming from California and still don't know which hotel I will be staying at. See you there. 

MidwestGal:

I submitted my supplemental on June 2nd and was notified about being offered an interview on July 18th.

I'm scheduled to interview August 17th. Is there anyone else that is flying into AZ on August 16th that would like to potentially meet up? I'm staying at the Country Inn & Suites Mesa and I get into town early morning on Tuesday. Best of luck to all!

Hey there, I have my interview on the 17th as well, I will be arriving in the morning and I would be pleased to meet up. Maybe we can get some other people as well. I will be staying with a friend in phoenix.

Archived