2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone been approved yet to join the FB group yet? I got the link and requested to be a part of the group but it hasn't shown up yet. I would like to network with the incoming class and see who might be interested in looking for a roommate as I am moving from Idaho:)

I haven't yet. If you look at the members of the FB group there are only 2 members. I'm sure they are just very busy. Hopefully not too much longer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there,

For those that have been accepted into the program, have you guys looked at health insurance options? One of the listed ones was Aetna, however, that insurance plan is connected with ASU, which has different schedule compared to ATSU, at least for the PA program. I spoke to the registrar office and was told that it should work, but I don't exactly understand the process.

• 1 month later...

I'm disappointed with this program. I never received any type of feedback after submitting my applications. The least they could do is send a generic rejection letter instead of keeping us waiting. We took the time and effort to fill out and pay for their applications, they should at least have the decency to send an e-mail to close the cycle.... very unprofessional of the school.

I'm disappointed with this program. I never received any type of feedback after submitting my applications. The least they could do is send a generic rejection letter instead of keeping us waiting. We took the time and effort to fill out and pay for their applications, they should at least have the decency to send an e-mail to close the cycle.... very unprofessional of the school.

I got a rejection email last week.... But I am sorry. Many programs did that to me as well. It's so frustrating because it takes so much time, effort, and money just to apply to these programs nowadays. Wishing you luck for the next cycle! 

I got a rejection email last week.... But I am sorry. Many programs did that to me as well. It's so frustrating because it takes so much time, effort, and money just to apply to these programs nowadays. Wishing you luck for the next cycle! 

Sorry to hear they did this to you too. I was fortunately accepted into a more professional program. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

I understand this is frustrating as you may still be waiting, but they have a lot of applications to review, and they want to review them carefully before making any final decisions to decline someone.  As a current student, I know that they will send you something eventually.  Just have to be patient.  Hope this helps!

Can someone dm me the orientation dates/start dates info included in the email? Was accepted on Monday but Bonnie says my email/contract is still being generated. Very confused about start date due to this being the academic calendar... https://www.atsu.edu/academic-calendar

Oh wow, I can see how that calendar is super confusing.. According to my calendar, I think you guys start your orientation the week of June 5th.. I could be wrong, but just to give you somewhat of an idea for now!

Archived