You just have to fill it out if you are unsure if your courses will meet the prerequisite requirements. For example, I wasn’t sure if an exercise science course would count towards their preferred sciences section of the prerequisites since it’s pretty broad, so I filled out a form for that specific class.   Hope that made sense! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2019 at 7:58 AM, 75bulldog said:

Has anyone received an email about their CASPA being received or processed? After filling out the grad school application I was sent a generic email that my app had been submitted but nothing specifically  from the PA program.

I submitted 5/27 and received the same email saying that they received my submission for the PA program. From what I can tell from last cycles forum they seem to be a bit slower than other programs in their application process. It appeared that no one received interview invites until October last cycle. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 1:16 PM, chibble said:

Hi! Was wondering if you guys put upper division courses for the preferred sciences section. It says to on CASPA, but does not necessitate it on their website. Thanks!

Hey there. Not necessarily. When it comes to preferred sciences, it’s the science classes outside of the required classes for admission. Hope that answered your question! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was told that I did not meet the requirements for A/P. I then got a email back with a link to upload my syllabus for the courses. Everything worked out. It did take some time for them to get back to me (few days). Of the schools that I applied to, this program seems to be the only one having this problem regularly.