2016-2017 Application Cycle

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eren -- Thanks again for this detail.  I didn't book a hotel yet, so I'm going to look into the ones nearest campus.  I do plan on coming the day before, and then flying out immediately after the interview but flights are so limited.  I will wait on the email as well.  

Again, thank you!

Eren-- by any chance do you remember the name of that hotel you mentioned?  Thanks!

For anyone who has been accepted to the program how long do they give you to decide to accept and how much is the payment to reserve your seat? I have another interview about two weeks after this one so I'm just trying to get a timeline.

I had my interview on Wednesday and received the acceptance phone call on Friday morning. I saw some even got phone call a couple of hours after the interview. I also got an email about admission materials a week after. But I still don't receive any information about the seat reservation though. 

Hello Class of 2019, 

I am just wondering if you receive any information about seat deposit and its deadline from school. I received one email from Bonnie on September 13th saying that the offer letters and contracts will be at least another week before they are ready to deliver via email. She also attached the zip file of admission materials in that email, but it doesn't have any information about seat deposit. 

Please let me know, Thanks! 

I interviewed on Sept 7 and still haven't heard anything back. The interview didn't go well so I wasn't expecting a quick acceptance, but do they normally give rejections soon? Am I in limbo until they see everyone else and then make a decision on me? Did anyone else receive a rejection after an interview?

I interviewed on Sept 7 and still haven't heard anything back. The interview didn't go well so I wasn't expecting a quick acceptance, but do they normally give rejections soon? Am I in limbo until they see everyone else and then make a decision on me? Did anyone else receive a rejection after an interview?

When I was rejected after my interview last year, I got a letter in the mail about 2 weeks after 

I interviewed last year and was placed on the alternate list. I haven't heard anything yet and my secondary was verified as received on June 20th. Should I be worried I haven't heard from them? I was hoping that because I was placed as an alternate and not technically rejected that I would hear something hopefully a little sooner than last year. I didn't get an invite til November and by then the spots were filled...

I interviewed last year and was placed on the alternate list. I haven't heard anything yet and my secondary was verified as received on June 20th. Should I be worried I haven't heard from them? I was hoping that because I was placed as an alternate and not technically rejected that I would hear something hopefully a little sooner than last year. I didn't get an invite til November and by then the spots were filled...

I really hope you get another interview soon!  I can't believe they still interview that far out just to waitlist people... 

@alykat05: While it is sad news to hear a rejection, you should be proud of your accomplishments and making it to the interview stage. I'm sure there are many, including myself, who wish to have been in your position and offered at least an interview invite. I'm sure you'll do well and learn from your interview experience!

I'm still crossing my toe fingers for an interview invite.

Hello Class of 2019, 

I am just wondering if you receive any information about seat deposit and its deadline from school. I received one email from Bonnie on September 13th saying that the offer letters and contracts will be at least another week before they are ready to deliver via email. She also attached the zip file of admission materials in that email, but it doesn't have any information about seat deposit. 

Please let me know, Thanks! 

Hi! Congrats on your acceptance! I was wondering, what were the admission materials you received? I emailed Bonnie regarding the seat deposit last week and she told me that it should be emailed out sometime this week and we will have two weeks from there to pay the first part of the deposit, and then a month from that date to pay the remaining. I haven't received any other info besides that, so I guess we have to just wait for now. 

@dylhann9: thanks for sharing your info!

I wonder if anyone who submitted or got verified sometime early August has heard anything back from the program. At this point, I am trying to remain hopeful but realistic knowing I submitted late in the cycle (according to their timeline). Oh, the stress of the waiting game. I can only blame myself for delaying my application and I am definitely definitely paying its consequences.

@dylhann9: thanks for sharing your info!

I wonder if anyone who submitted or got verified sometime early August has heard anything back from the program. At this point, I am trying to remain hopeful but realistic knowing I submitted late in the cycle (according to their timeline). Oh, the stress of the waiting game. I can only blame myself for delaying my application and I am definitely definitely paying its consequences.

I too verified in early August and haven't heard anything. As a full time mom with a full time job and evening classes, I just couldn't get it all done any earlier. I really hope they still consider those of us who applied later...

Archived