2016-2017 Application cycle

Congrats to all those we received interview invites, this is an amazing program and you should feel honored to have been selected for interviews. To those who did not receive an invite, do not be discouraged! I will be there for the evening social on Thursday Nov 3rd. I am excited to meet everyone and good luck to you all!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my interview invite for 11/3. I have another interview the same weekend. Utah is my top choice but hate to give give up an interview. Anyone want to trade dates with me? Thank You!

I would let Doris know, she may be able to move your dates. She's pretty awesome and it definitely won't hurt to ask her. 

Thank you! She said she would put me in the wait list but I made it work with doing the 1 day interview and then flying out early the next morning:). I can't wait to meet everyone as you all have been so wonderful and nice!

Hi @Kendrabell or anyone with the 1-day interview, do you know what time does the 1 day events end? I'm looking into the possibility of flying out that night if I get an interview that day. Thanks in advance.

HI

The interview email said we would be done at 4:15 for the one day but there are optional activities that night:

Your interviews will take place sometime between the hours of 9:15 am and 4:15 pm for a one-day schedule; two-day schedules will conclude by 11:00 am on Friday morning. Details of your personal schedule will be provided to you when you arrive.

Optional activities include:

Thursday, November 3rd:

·         12:30 pm - Financial aid presentation, lunch provided

·         4:30 pm - PA student panel: get the student perspective of our program

·         5:30 pm - Evening social: you may bring a guest

Friday, November 4th:

·         Tour of facilities, clinical skills area

Congrats to those who are interviewing this year. I was

Rejected:

3.89 cGPA

4.0 sGPA

3200+ HCE  (MA in pain clinic, CNA at IMC Surg/Transplant)

45 year old Utah resident

I have an interview at ISU on Nov 2, and am still hoping to hear from RMU so my family doesn't have to relocate. I'm volunteering at Maliheh Free Clinic in SLC to improve next years odds, if necessary.

Congrats to those who are interviewing this year. I was

Rejected:

3.89 cGPA

4.0 sGPA

3200+ HCE (MA in pain clinic, CNA at IMC Surg/Transplant)

45 year old Utah resident

I have an interview at ISU on Nov 2, and am still hoping to hear from RMU so my family doesn't have to relocate. I'm volunteering at Maliheh Free Clinic in SLC to improve next years odds, if necessary.

Those are great stats and I'm sorry to hear you didn't get an invite. I was also rejected from UofU. My stats:

OGPA: 3.63

SGPA: 3.23

1,500+ hours as CNA + EMT trained

AZ resident

Was rejected 4 of 10 schools. 1 interview invite (pending rejection/acceptance) and not heard from remaining 5 schools. Trying not to lose hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are great stats and I'm sorry to hear you didn't get an invite. I was also rejected from UofU. My stats:

OGPA: 3.63

SGPA: 3.23

1,500+ hours as CNA + EMT trained

AZ resident

Was rejected 4 of 10 schools. 1 interview invite (pending rejection/acceptance) and not heard from remaining 5 schools. Trying not to lose hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, we'll both keep the faith!

Goodluck to everyone interviewing today and tomorrow! Hope it goes well. 

To everyone interviewing next week Nov 11/12, does anyone want to meet up for dinner or beer the day before? It would be great to get to know my fellow applicants prior to the interview. I will be arriving in SLC on the 10th later in the afternoon. 

Cheers,

Russ

I'll be working that night, sorry!!!

Goodluck to everyone interviewing today and tomorrow! Hope it goes well.

To everyone interviewing next week Nov 11/12, does anyone want to meet up for dinner or beer the day before? It would be great to get to know my fellow applicants prior to the interview. I will be arriving in SLC on the 10th later in the afternoon.

Cheers,

Russ

Archived