Hey guys!

I'm new here, but was reaching out for advice. I am currently working as a PT and find myself often looking into becoming a PA with a desire to understand the medical model more. I love my job as a PT but don't know if I feel the passion I once thought I had. I would love to hear from anyone else who made this jump from PT/PTA/OT to PA. 

What made you decide to leave your field and enter into a new and rigorous graduate program?

Was the intensity of the course work and potentially added debt worth it?

Do you feel that your prior career helped you at all through the graduate program?

I have almost paid all of my student debt down from undergrad/PT school, have worked for two years and have a husband who can support me financially through PA school if I choose to go that route.

I graduated undergraduate with a 3.95 GPA, my DPT program with a 3.96 GPA and got a 300 on the GRE. I feel well equipped but would just love to hear from others and their experiences! 

Thanks everyone!