2016-2017 Application cycle

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that would be ethical (or fair) to tell you the exact questions. Just allow for an hour and be prepared to be yourself. Don't worry about the supplemental application. If you made it through the CASPA application, you will do just fine.

At the end of application, it strictly stated NOT to share any details in regards to the questions.

They frankly put the fear into me. It would not be wise for any applicant to say anything specific, especially on this public forum. I for one wouldn't do anything that would put my chances at risk. I'm sure all of you have been working far too hard to get in to blow it for something like this. On a related note, I wonder if they put that in there because of the thread here last year. I saw that thread and there was a lot of argument about whether or not they should be posting the questions. 

If the questions were not timed, I wouldn't see the big deal letting people know the questions. However, because these are timed it makes all the difference, and to me would be considered cheating if someone knew the questions before the timer started. So basically, I am glad we're all on the same page!

The questions are not shared period. They are interview-style questions which you have 15 minutes each to answer (3 questions total). If you think about it, when was the last time you took 15 minutes to formulate your answer during an interview? $5 says never, not once. If you are unable to get your mind right in 15 minutes, you are going to have a hell of a time during actual PA school interviews.

How long did it take for people to get the supplemental confirmation email? I just realized today that I never got one after submitting 2 weeks ago. I emailed them but since it's a holiday weekend I don't think I'll get a response for awhile.

Edit: never mind! They responded saying they received my supplemental. I just didn't get the email for some reason and it wasnt in my spam

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you procrastinating...get your application submitted! I promise you, waiting until the last minute is a bad idea. 0/10 would not recommend. 2 weeks and counting before the deadline. However, if you submit it on the 1st and CASPA doesn't have it verified prior to 1 September you are out of luck, so get going! See some of you in a few months at the interviews. Good luck all!

@abrown9983- thank you for giving your time to this forum! I am out of state as well. I live in Washington. Also, I am applying with my degree still in progress but all of the prereqs are completed. I will be acquiring my bachelors in March! I know that they say that having your bachelors degree in progress does not have a negative effect at all, but do you recall if anyone interview or was accepted with the bachelors in progress? Also, you mentioned you will be at the interview in November, are you and other students going to be available to answer questions?

Paige

Archived