2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accepted as well from 1/26! :D LOVED this program, the faculty, director Grace Landel, gorgeous campus and I really love the idea of training in both PH and PA modalities since I have a PH background. I can't decide if the costs are something I will be able to manage so I will be declining my seat.

Good luck to whoever gets my seat. You are going to an awesome program. :D

Got an invitation to interview March 8 so booked my flight and everything and hotel.. 2 hours later got an email saying my invitation was a mistake and sorry for the inconvenience..... Really upset and got hopes up???? Maybe I'm not good enough to be a PA as this has happened to me 4 times this cycle

Got an invitation to interview March 8 so booked my flight and everything and hotel.. 2 hours later got an email saying my invitation was a mistake and sorry for the inconvenience..... Really upset and got hopes up???? Maybe I'm not good enough to be a PA as this has happened to me 4 times this cycle

Wow Sar that really sucks! Im sorry that happened to you :/ Don't lose hope though and let that make you feel you're not good enough to be a PA. If you know in your heart that you want to medically help and impact others, then don't let anything or anyone make you feel otherwise. Don't get discouraged, stay positive and meanwhile do anything you can to improve yourself as a candidate. ????

That is greatly unfortunate. Maybe there is someone applying with the same name as you this cycle that keeps getting your interview. Don't give up though!

Got an invitation to interview March 8 so booked my flight and everything and hotel.. 2 hours later got an email saying my invitation was a mistake and sorry for the inconvenience..... Really upset and got hopes up Maybe I'm not good enough to be a PA as this has happened to me 4 times this cycle

Wow, what a bummer! Keep it up though. You will be a great PA oneday!

• 2 weeks later...

congrats on getting an interview! 

Congrats on the interview! When did you hear from them? So glad theres still some hope :)

Thanks!!! I received an invitation on March 4th.

My application timeline:

CASPA verified - Nov. 9th

Supplemental app invite - Jan. 5th

Supp App submitted - Feb 2nd

Congrats to those who recently received an interview! Unfortunately, this year was not my year. I submitted my CASPA application early September, received a supplemental application Jan. 26th and submitted Jan. 28th. I contacted Naisha yesterday to see if I had any hopes for receiving an interview still, but she said that the committee has chosen not to extend me an interview invite this year. Definitely a bummer but will try again next year! And congrats to those who have been accepted!  

Still haven't heard anything back. Anyone else in the same position? I hope they are still offering interviews

Same here I had called to ask about my status and she said the decision is still pending but they are still offering interviews, April 4th is the last one. Hang in there! Im sure good news is coming soon. Fingers crossed

Archived