2015-2016 Cycle

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mj5946 I applied late too. All of you lucky ones getting invites, when did you submit your Caspa? I was verified on 9/20 and sill have yet to receive any communication from touro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I submitted my caspa application July 13th,

received a confirmation email from Touro August 25th,

received an interview offer October 7th. 

Keep the faith!!

Hi!

Worried if I'm not going to be invited to an interview! I submitted July 17th and I got my supplemental sometime in August and I got the confirmation that all materials are included by Sept 2nd. It's October 13th now so I'm not sure if they rejected me?

Any insights would be helpful! Thanks!

Hi!

Worried if I'm not going to be invited to an interview! I submitted July 17th and I got my supplemental sometime in August and I got the confirmation that all materials are included by Sept 2nd. It's October 13th now so I'm not sure if they rejected me?

Any insights would be helpful! Thanks!

I'm in the same time frame boat as you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So if I submitted 9/20 and still haven't heard back should I give up hope? :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't give up and be positive, it's still early in the interview process, plus you just submitted yours 9/20. I didn't hear back until couple weeks ago and I submitted my supplemental before September.

Hi everyone- I just want to say to those of you who haven't received a supplemental invite or interview invite not to give up hope. I interviewed two cycles ago, and didn't receive a supplemental until maybe December, nor my interview invite until early in the next year- I can't remember if I interviewed in January or March, but it was late in the cycle. As hard as it is to wait, just try to be patient:)

Hi everyone- I just want to say to those of you who haven't received a supplemental invite or interview invite not to give up hope. I interviewed two cycles ago, and didn't receive a supplemental until maybe December, nor my interview invite until early in the next year- I can't remember if I interviewed in January or March, but it was late in the cycle. As hard as it is to wait, just try to be patient:)

I have my interview in one week. Do you have any advice on what sort of information I should freshen up on? I understand it'll be a  fair amount of questions between both  PA and public health, but public health is a very broad. Also, what type of interview format is it? Thanks!

Just had an interview at Touro on Tuesday. I was very impressed with the staff, current students, facilities and all that Vallejo and the surrounding areas have to offer. I'm anxiously waiting to hear back, but I know they said it may be a few weeks before we receive any sort of response.

Overall I was very impressed!

Archived